𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Everyone class dismissed."

The teacher announce making everyone on the classroom to be happy as they started to fix their table before rushing outside.

[Y/N] was now walking toward his younger brother's classroom as he waited for him. So that both of them will go home using the train station, because they know for a fact that their father will be busy on what happened to his close friend.

Everyone who saw [Y/N] outside was watching him waiting on his younger brother's classroom. Which lead gossip in the classroom, making Seojun to rush on fixing his stuff before going outside to meet his older brother who was now looking at him with boredom.

"Hyung, what happened to Jinah?" Seojun just went outside from his classroom as he saw his older brother who was waiting for him outside.

Rather than responding, [Y/N] just walk forward making his younger brother even more curious.

Now outside the classroom, Seojun was just looking at his older brother for the answer. He was getting a little impatient because of the waiting, but now they are here mean it was now fine to talk about the situation earlier.

"I heard from Jin-Woo, that Uncle passed away from a dungeon gate." I announce looking at Seojun whose mouth starting to get wide as he heard the news.

"What do you mean, Hyung?" Seojun said in shocked wanting to hear more information on what happened.

[Y/N] just glared at his brother, because he was getting nosy as ever.

"Don't mind about it, let the adult settle the matter." I said to him, reassuring that everything will be fine.

Although the one who passed away was Jin-Woo's father. They still treat him as their second father because on how much the Sung's siblings and Chang's sibling hang out every now and then. Seojun felt a pang on his heart hearing about it, and felt sorry toward Jinah.

[Y/N] on the other hand was the author of this world, know what really happened toward Sung Il-Hwan. Although he going to miss the old man, but this is for the sake of the character development of Jin-Woo.

As he started to see his younger brother who was now in tears, he started to pat him in the back.

Now arriving at the subway, [Y/N] started to text Jin-Woo on his phone. Seojun was just looking at his older brother phone wanting to know more about what happened to Uncle Il-Hwan.

All of the text toward the two teenagers was the same thing that happened in the story.

[Y/N] know what to do to help the Sung's sibling psychological problem. Although it will not help them fully, but they will at least know how to feel at ease.

Now the problem is Park Kyung-Hye, Jin-Woo and Jinah's mother. She was only a house wife, while Sung Il-Hwan was the bread winner of the family.

Knowing that her husband passed away from a dungeon, she was already worries about her children's school fees.

Tons of ideas went toward [Y/N]'s head to help the Sung's family. Although the plot has already started, he need to be ready on what going to happen next. Now that he was here with his family, the plot may change but he didn't mind because he is here to save the world on the sideline.

Now sitting on the train, both siblings were now whispering on the crowd. Mostly it was from Seojun, while his older brother was just their to listen to him ranting on becoming a hunter in the future to save the people he care about.

[Y/N] then started to whisper toward Seojun. "When Jinah come back to school, you need to help her because her mind is a mess right now."

"Don't worry, Hyung. That simple task is easy." Seojun replied with a pride on his face.

[Y/N] just pat his younger brother head, making Seojun to blushed before looking down the train floor not wanting his face to be seen by his older brother who was now giggling at him.

"Stupid hyung..." Seojun mumbled to himself before slapping his face.

Now arriving at their home, [Y/N] and Seojun directly went to the kitchen, toward their mother and greet her.

"Welcome back home., do you guys want to eat some snacks?" Ayane giggle as she received affection from her kids, and was about to prepare on a snack so that her son would not get hungry.

"We are fine, Mom." Seojun said, as he give his mother a big hug.

Ayane was shocked on why his youngest son was hugging her right now. She felt like this was some suspicious motive to get something the little boy want. However, not expecting that [Y/N] who was just staring at them earlier and bringing himself toward his family and hugging them.

"Can you tell me, what you guys want." She stated knowing that something was up.

"No... We wanted to hug you mom, because both of us are grateful that you and dad are with us today." [Y/N] was the one who responded first. Seojun just nodded before tightening the hug between the three of them.

"Did something happen earlier, for you guys to be like this?" Ayane mentioned making the two sibling's body tense.

"I-I can't say it..." Seojun said, not wanting to said anything because he may say something wrong and it will cause a misunderstanding.

Now he was just looking at his older brother stating that he should be the one who will say everything to their mother.

"Mom... Don't be surprised on what I will say. Okay?" [Y/N] said as he stared at his mother, which made the woman curious on what the news was all about for her son to act like this to her. Although she was happy that they were showing affection, but this was quite sudden so she need to know what happened first.

"I heard from Jin-Woo... that Uncle Il-Hwan passed away in a gate dungeon." [Y/N] said not expecting any reply from his mother.

Ayane just dropped one of her precious plate on the floor from the sudden shocked.

Seojun and [Y/N] was just looking at each other, before going to their mother and gave her the hug that she need at this moment.

Don't worry... Mom, I'm here.

And I'll do my best for our family to be safe until the end of the story.

That was all in [Y/N] thoughts... with tons of plan on his mind.