Chapter 21

(Y/N)'S POV

"Extra ships on the perimeter, guards everywhere, catapults and watch towers on the cliffs, dragonroot arrows on every sea stack every in a half mile. There's no way in or out period." Hiccup said very seriously when he came back and told us everything that he saw with Johan.

Then we all looked over at Tuffnut when he started to speak. "Hiccup, Hiccup, Hiccup. Think positive!"

"And how should you suggest I do that?" Hiccup

"Rapid-fire! Mug half empty or half full?! " Tuffnut said getting excited at what he said which confused me.

"Defiantly empty." Hiccup replied with a 'really' look and I can't help but to agree.

"Don't waist your time." Ruffnut said to her twin then Hiccup started to explain again. "It IS however, the perfect opportunity to put a big dent in Vigeo's dragon trade."

"But how?" I asked then looked at Fishlegs when he laughed a little for some weird reason. "(Y/N), I'm sure that Hiccup has an idea." he said with humor while looking at me then quickly looked at Hiccup to make sure by asking. "You do have an idea right?"

"Well yes, cruse right into the place and announce ourselves." Snotlout said with humor but it was a bad one as he laughed.

"No I think we need someone to get close to Vigeo, keep him busy while we find the rest of those dragons. Now it has to be someone Vigeo wouldn't suspect because he never seen them up close." Hiccup said with a plan then everyone looked at me and I quickly shook my head no.

"Oh no WAY am I doing that! I can't lie when under pressure and will spill some kind of hit out without meaning too!" I said while panicking and told the absolute truth.

"So that only leaves..." Astrid said then carried off her words as we all locked at Snotlout.

We watched when Snout lout picked his picked his nose then give his finger to Hookfang with a smirk as the poor dragon sniffed it then eats it and I quickly turned around and trying not to see my lunch again and I can hear everyone groaning in discus but the twins are busy cheering me on to puke then though I somehow managed to hold it back.

Heather turned around and focused her attention on me and to try and get rid of the sight that she just saw a second ago and making sure that the twins won't pull any tricks to make me puke.

"You have GOT to be kidding me..." Astrid said with discuss.

"Well he's the only other person that Vigeo or Ryker hasn't caught and (Y/N) said herself that she can't lie under pressure and it proved just a second ago when we put pressure on her she told us the truth, so he's the only other person that they don't know." Hiccup explained.

"He's the only one who's clueless enough to actually pull it off. No offense (Y/N)." Fishlegs said then added the last part to me in a sorry voice to which I just waved him off and saying that it's ok.

"Ha! He sounds like a real winner, right Hookfang?" Snotlout said while still holding his finger out that he picked his nose with and Hookfang is still smelling it. "Right? And I couldn't be caught dead with that guy!" He laughed then quickly realizes that we're talking about him.

"I hate to be the bringer of most unfortunate news master Hiccup but unless you're hiding a pile of gold in the crevice of your tunic, you won't see the dragons, let alone bid on them." Johan said but that gave Hiccup and idea.

(TIME SKIP TO BERK)

We are all in the dragon arena waiting for Hiccup to come back with the chief and the boys are getting Snotlout ready behind a wall but all this time, I'm thinking that it's a bad idea and also that Johan is rubbing me the wrong way and I don't like it.