Chapter 27

We all made it to the Defenders of the wing Island and Mala is the first person that greeted us at the beach, I happily got off of Pixy and ran over to my friend and hugged her happily and it's clear she's happy to see me too and hugged back. We would try to talk like old times on what's going on but there's more important matters right now especially what she said in the Terrormail she sent me, not the trail part Snotlout can find that out for himself.

Mala told us what happened at the trading post and I questioned on why would a hooded stranger risked his own life to save her and Throk; Hiccup asked my own question out loud, can he read minds or something?

"If it weren't for him then who knows what would've happened?" Mala said and started to walk away with Hiccup and I following her.

"And you've bought weapons on this island before?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes for many years." Mala explained and I nodded with agreement because I even went there to buy some of the stuff I needed. Well I say buy but more like turn invisible and still the stuff since I had no money and still don't actually.

"It never used to be like that, that island was always a peaceful place to trade." Heather explained while looking at Astrid.

Hiccup turned around and looked at Heather and started to talk. "Heather, we should go see what those hunters are up to. Thank you for fillin' us in Mala it was good that you sent for us." he then turned to Mala and said the last part to her.

"Actually, I summoned you for another reason completely." Mala said and I slowly moved to Pixy and get ready to leave deeper into the island because if Snotlout ever put two and two together about me knowing the trials before hand, I rather leave quickly. It may or may not be payback from getting me all muddy for trying to help bathe a Night Terror and just ran off like nothing happened.

I got on Pixy and just in time too because Snotlout came running through the bushes while talking and didn't even noticed Mala is actually here with us. "Hiccup, you're not gonna believe this." it was actually Tuff and Ruff that came out of the bushes not Snotlout, oops.

Tuff and Ruff started to explain what they found out clearly excited but they lost track on what they were about to say and started to tell they're shot story on what was more spectacular but Astrid told them to hurry up and get out with it which Tuffnut took a deep breath and quickly to her what's going on in the village which everyone is confused. But I knew what the twins are talking about and so did Mala; the reason why I know about it because I stayed with this village fore a few years when Pixy and I were only 10 years old when a bad storm came out of no where and got us lost so we somehow ended up on this island.

The Defenders of the Wing helped get our strength back and we stayed there for a few years learning how to read and wright and they even taught me how to talk in human langue so it'll be easier to communicate with them, and it really paid off but we left the island when we were 15 years old to keep on going on adventures. We did came across one island when we were 16 and stayed there for a year and I even got to raise a baby dragon during that year but when the baby dragon grew up and left, my sister and I left also and never saw anymore humans after that and my English started to get rusty that was until we crashed landed at The Edge, now that I think about it, that makes Pixy and I 19 years old wow I already feel old especially what we went through together since age 3.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the actual Snotlout running out of the bushes while talking loudly in a panic but he didn't see Mala until it was too late. "Hiccup! We have to get out of here, pronto.... oh!" he laughs uncomfortable before talking again like nothing happened. "Hey babe, how's it going'? I was just thinking about you, looking forward to watching me die a horrible gruesome death? Did you know about this?"