Chapter 28

I was studying the sword and it looked like that I was about to make a breakthrough when Hiccup came into my hut and he looks worried about something so I stopped at what I was doing and walked over to him now worry myself.

"What's wrong Hiccup? Is it hunters again?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"It's something else, the traders never came to Berk and the A Team couldn't find anything either when they went to go check it out as well so we're all going out there to see what's going on." Hiccup explained.

I nodded and grabbed the sword and my own dragon book because I'm having a feeling that I might need just incase, then got on Pixy and we all flew to the spot where the trader ships has to go through and by the time we got there the sun was already starting to go down.

I looked around for anything while Snotlout is talking about something about water but I'm not even paying attention to him unless he started to yell about it, maybe. I looked over when Astrid pointed out a big adolescent male Scauldron; Hiccup started to explain the plan but then I noticed bubbles going after the Scauldron and I was about to tell Hiccup but he already noticed when I looked over at him. Looking back at the water and the Scauldron.

"Wait it looks like he might have a friend." Astrid said as we all kept watching.

But then something stunk REALLY badly, like so bad that I had to cover my nose but something about that smell was familiar somehow so I decided to take out my book and look through the water class to see if there's something that will jog my memory about why does this gross smell, smells familiar.

"Yeesh! Hey Snotlout, kinda smells like the trail to your hut after last year's Mutton Fest. No Bueno.." Tuffnut said and I wasn't even going to question that but there was a small smile on my face though because that did kinda sound funny but even funnier just imaging it when people are walking by smelling that stench before quickly running away from the hut and Snotlout, now that would be a funny sight to watch.

"Hey, back off! It isn't me and that was a very trying time by the way." Snotlout said.

"Ha! Well remember what wise old Uncle Hagelin used to say, he who hath smelt it, hath dealt it." Ruffnut said and clearly starting to enjoy this now.

"And if it was more than just gas, he will hath felt it in his pants." Tuffnut said next.

Now I'm just grossed out after hearing that last part but I soon found what I was looking for in the book and my eyes widen at what kind of dragon it is and if we don't hurry and get the Scauldron and ourselves out of here quickly then we will all become dragon food. I was about to warn everyone but Hiccup already beat me to it just as a whirlpool started to form and we all quickly try to escape, except for me as we went down to try and rescue the Scauldron.

Pixy started to fire in the center of the whirlpool knowing it will only get worse but also hoping the dragon will back off, Hiccup and Toothless came to help while we're all trying to fly against the air that's sucking us in. "We need to keep firing in the center of that whirlpool to even have a chance of getting free!" I yelled out just as Hookfang accidentally hit Fishlegs and Meatlug down closer to the whirlpool.

Heather tried to get closer to help but it's not working so she was forced to fly out of it. "Hiccup, we can't get in there."

"Alright let's do it (Y/N)'s way, everyone concentrate our fire, everyone blast into the mouth now!" Hiccup said and finally agreed with my plan as we all fire into the middle of the whirlpool.

The whirlpool stopped letting the scauldron, Fishlegs and Meatlug free; while Tuffnut was talking about something noncens I flew over to Hiccup.

"Do you know what kind of dragon that was doing this?" Hiccup asked but it sounded more like he wanted to confirm something about what he's thinking.