Easter Chapter!

(Y/N)'S POV

I sat with the gang, Hiccup, Fishlegs, and Astrid are making eggs, the twins and Snotlout went with the dragons to paint them or something like that and Heather and I are making dinner for later when we get done. While Heather and I are cooking, Hiccup, Fishlegs, and Astrid came in while smiling. "All the eggs are done and now we just have to wait for the twins and Snotlout to come back with the dragons." Astrid said. "We're almost done with the food so by the time we all find the eggs the food will be cooled down enough for all of us to eat." Heather said and just as the rest of the gang came in.

"Alright we already gave the eggs to the dragons and they're all hiding somewhere so let's go find thouse eggs!" Snotlout said and we all went outside. "Alright first rule that if you find your dragon with the eggs come straight here if you want to keep your eggs. You can take anyone's eggs but not until they get on their dragons now here are the rules. Rule one, try not to crack the eggs, rule two, no drawing blood or brake any bones, rule three, when that sun goes down or when someone gives the signal when time is up. Now is everyone ready?" Astrid said while explaining.

Everyone nodded and start to get ready. "Go!" Astrid said and we all ran into the forest looking for our dragons. I went with Hiccup because Toothless and Pixy have been together lately so we just walked together. "Where do you think that they might be hiding at?" I asked and Hiccup started to name a few possible places so we went to them but nothing and so far we saw the twins leave with their dragon but they ended up crashing because they were fighting over the basket even though they're on the same team.

After a while of looking and seeing Snotlout getting caught on fire by Hookfang, which was really funny to watch, we still couldn't find them. "We searched everywhere, and nothing!" Hiccup said starting to get frustrated. "Hiccup calm down and besides we didn't look everywhere because where would they be where we never thought in the first place?" I said and letting Hiccup think and giving myself a mental slap about not thinking of it sooner.

"The huts! Of course!" He said and I nodded with a smile and we both hurry and ran over to the huts. Once we made it over there we started to look which didn't take long because I can hear them talking and lead Hiccup over to them. "Toothless stop! That tickles!" I heard Pixy laughing as we got closer. Once we are around the corner we see the two Nightfury's tackling each other but I can tell that Toothless is really tickling Pixy. "Alright you two love birds, and I know it's Easter and part of spring but if you two are going to be mates one day you're going to have to wait until winter." I said jokingly and which both of them stopped and I can tell that they're embarrassed at what I just said. "Well then what about you and Hiccup? Are you two going to be mates till winter?" Pixy said with a smirk and I blushed so badly that I put cherries to shame. "Pixy!" I sighed. "Let's just hurry and get back to the hall before the time is up and before Fishlegs, Heather, and Astrid come in and tries to get ours." i said while still blushing and I can feel Hiccup's eyes are on me as we got on our dragons and hurry back to the hall which it didn't take long.

Soon everyone made it and we all started to eat stories and swapping stories on what happened and also the twins some how lost their eggs to chicken, like how do you even do that? But I stopped questioning things after the first week of meeting the gang. After a while of talking and eating, we all stayed up and talked more before going back to our huts with smiles on all of our faces from the fun today. "I had fun today and what about you Pixy?" I asked going into our hut. "Yeah it was but (Y/N) what are you going to if Hiccup asked you to be his mate? You're going to have to tell him about it sooner or later." She said and pointed it out while I was getting ready for bed. "I know Pixy, I know but not now because I can feel normal with them."

Pixy gave me a look as she settled down next to my bed, I sighed. "Except for the parts I sneak away to fly with you but other wise I feel normal with them." I added and Pixy just huffed with a smile. "Good night sis." Pixy said. "Good night sis." I replied as I lay down and pulling my blanket up and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face as I start to think about Hiccup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Phoenix here! I want to say Happy Easter and this is a side story and doesn't FULLY effect this story, the only thing that it effects is Pixy and Toothless also (Y/N) and Hiccup. So I wish you all a Happy Easter and have a good day or night! Phoenix out!