Chapter 2

(Hiccups' POV)

The gang and I were in the meeting room trying to figure out how to get rid of the dragon hunters then we heard our dragons started to act up and trying to get our attention, so we all went outside to see a dragon hunter ship and they shot down some kind of black dragon in a net and crashed into the forest. I told the gang to go and take the ship down while I jumped on Toothless and we both fly to the woods and where the dragon crashed at.

We found the dragon from following some of the broken trees and the skid marks on the ground; once when we see the dragon we landed on the ground and I got off of Toothless and went over to the dragon. At first I thought it was a black Sand Wraith but when I got closer to cut it out of the net but when I got closer I noticed that this dragon looked so much like Toothless! "Hey bud! I think we just found another Nightfury!" I said to Toothless excitedly.

As I got closer and cut the ropes I noticed that this Nightfury has a saddled on it's back so the rider must be somewhere, as I looked around to see if the rider is close by I then heard a small grunt of pain. I looked at the Nightfury to see it looking at me with fear and worry? Was it worry about it's rider? As I slowly came closer to the Nightfury, they opened their wing and showed a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and her eyes and (s/c) is pale then it's supposed to be. I bent down to take a closer look and noticed that she's unconscious and holding her arm close to her side, so I tired to pick her up but ended up getting a growl from the Nightfury then Toothless cooed at them and they looked at me like they're trying to decide if they should trust me or not.

"Please, let me help your rider." I said to them and they huffed and moved their wing fully away from the girl and slowly got up and I gently picked the girl up and went over to Toothless and got on him with the girl as gently as I could then we flew back to the huts with the Nightfury following us. When we made it to the huts the gang came over and sees the girl that I'm holding and the Nightfury following us. "Fishlegs can you get the bandages." I said and watched him go and I went to my hut with Astrid following me and the twins and Snotlout are trying to look at the new Nightfury but they just growled and followed Astrid and I.

As we walked inside of my hut, I went to my room and put the girl down on my bed. "I wonder why this girl is even here?" Astrid said and with a bit of jealousy? "I don't know Astrid but we need to help her." I said to my friend. I used to have a crush on her but it faded when I got older so we just stayed friends but sometimes I wonder why she acts like this at times when I talk or meet a girl except for Ruffnut. I looked to the door to see Fishlegs came with the bandages and started to wrap up the girls arm then checked if she's hurt anywhere else. "She'll be fine and only have a broken arm but she'll be ok and I'm going to check on the other Nightfury!" Fishlegs said the last part excitedly then left to go check on them. "We should go and talk about who this girl is." Astrid said then left my hut and followed her outside.

(Y/N) POV

I slowly start to wake up in a strange room with the setting sun colors going through the window, as I looked around I slowly got up and flinched a little bit in pain when I tried to move my left arm, when I looked down I noticed that it's in a sling. I sighed and got out of bed and went to go find Pixy "Pixy? Pixy where are you?" I called out to her while looking for her in the hut and as I walked outside I see Pixy coming over to me. "I'm right here sister." Pixy said as I walked over and started to check on her for any injures. "Are you ok sis?" I asked my sister in worry and lucky she nods and I don't see any wounds except for a few scratches and that's it. "We should leave, I don't want anyone to know what I really am." I said to her as I got on her back and we both fly away and unaware that a viking and his Nightfury are following us.

After finding a cave on the same island since Pixy doesn't want me to go up in the sky until my arm is fully heald, I tried to object but she wouldn't let me so in the end I gave up and looked for a cave to stay in until my arm is heald. Right now we're laying together next to a fire staying warm then we both heard a twig snapped and we looked up to see a boy with brown hair and green eyes that glowed in the fire and right beside him is a Nightfury with green eyes and a red tail. "Hello." the boy said with a smile, greeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Phoenix here! I know that I kinda left off at a cliff hanger and I should keep going a bit more to see what happens next and I love to keep going but if I do then I won't be able to have anything to think of and just have a writers block XD. So I want to say thank you for reading chapter 2 in HTTYD fanfic and I'll try and get on as much as I can and write this book but I have a life and school so the best thing that I can do is get on after getting done doing homework and on weekends if I'm not busy (plus staying up lat doing this for you guys lol), and thank you for reading and have a good day or night!