Chapter 11

(Y/N)'S POV

I slowly start to wake up and I noticed that I'm still in my dragon form and in some kind of cage then I remembered what happened yesterday, my eyes went wide and realizing that I'm in the cage back at the Edge and my wing is wrapped up and when I tried to move it I flinched in pain. 'Perfect' I thought and sighed as I slowly got up.

I looked around the stable trying to find anyone then I heard the door open and see Hiccup coming in with the gang. "So is this the Nightfury that went after you the day when the dragons went crazy at that island?" Snotlout said without a care. "Yes Snotlout this is the one and after what (Y/N) said about this Nightfury I don't think that we should keep it around but I want to try and train it." Hiccup said as they walked up to me.

I trust him but I need to act like a wild dragon or he'll get suspicious so I just growled at them and they looked at me and backed away. "Hiccup how are you going to train her when she doesn't want us to get close to her?" Fishlegs pointed out and Hiccup nodded. "Yeah but-" Hiccup began but stopped when one of the twins start to talk. "Hey guys look! I'm going to train this Nightfury!" Tuff said. "No I am!" Ruff said back.

I looked at the side of the cage to see the twins there right behind me, I quickly turned around and see the twins right behind me butting heads like usual when they want something. I growled at them and started a plasma blast but I'll only aim at their feet so I don't accidentally hurt them. "Ruff! Tuff! Get out of there now!" Hiccup said. As I was about to fire Toothless came in and covered the twins just as I shot at the ground.

I looked at the door then made a run for it but only to be stopped by the gang, I growled at them and was about to fire at them but Hiccup put his hand up to me with his eyes closed and facing away from me. I looked at him and it doesn't work on me but I have to act like a dragon or it won't work and the gang wouldn't try anything else, so I pressed my nose to his hand with my eyes closed and when I opened them Hiccup is looking at me with wide eyes for a second then start to pet my head gently and it felt nice.

After a lot of petting and Hiccup talking to the gang, they soon decided to try and 'train' me and see how wild Nightfury's live which I have no clue on how they will do that because I NEVER seen another Nightfury besides Toothless and that's it. As the gang talked someone said my name. "Hey has anyone seen (Y/N) and Pixy?" Hiccup asked the gang and they all shook their heads no. "We better go find them!" Hiccup said again then got on Toothless and fly off with the others following him and since my wing is broken and can't fly, I can't go after them. I didn't want to shift back into my old self with a broken wing because it'll hurt very badly unlike the time when Pixy and I crashed on the island when we first meet the gang, now that was just luck but this time I'm not so lucky.

I looked around the huts to find out where my sister is because I'm getting worry about her but little did I know is that someone is following me until they came out and tackled me to the ground and when I turned around I saw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Phoenix here! I know that I haven't done any stories and I'm new at this and I really don't want to disappointment you guys also I want to do a shout out to PusheenWolfMom and Eclipsestar1. I'm going to take their advice and slow down a bit and take my time also since tomorrow is Easter I'm going to do an Easter special, I know that they don't do it in HTTYD except for the Christmas one (I can't remember what it's called at the moment) so I just thought it would be cool doing my first special on here. So I hope you guys like this chapter and sorry about the cliff hang and have a good day or night! Phoenix out!