Chapter 25

I sat in my room doing some heavy research on the Moon Lady, Master Sun, and the Son of the Sun but all there is, is just dead end after dead end and it's really getting frustrating but I took in deep breaths and kept my cool as I kept doing my research while hoping to find some kind of clue why there's such people like this. As I kept looking and deep in thought that I didn't notice that someone knocked on my door and walk inside until they tapped on my shoulder which forced me to look up at whoever it is. "Oh, hey Hiccup, what brings you here?" I asked and give him my full attention.

"Hey (Y/N), I came to check on you since you didn't come to the meeting." he said while looking at the papers on my wall and desk but I didn't mind since there's nothing to even hide.

"Oh! I'm sorry Hiccup! I didn't hear anyone calling for a meeting, I was just so focused on my own research that I didn't even hear. So is there anything that I need to know of?" I asked.

He nodded and told me about the bounty on his head and that's clearly a problem because there was a bounty on my head once but after hiding fore two years at a certain place the bounty for me was gone and my sister and I was happy to finally leave to keep exploring the world, but I wasn't going to tell him that but will be giving him advice though.

"You should stay hidden here where no one that's after you can find you because it's not safe even going to the festival is dangerous with a big crowed that any bounty hunters can easily hide and kidnapped you without anyone even noticing." I told him with worry but I have a feeling that he won't even listen.

I was right about it too because he started to go on a rant that, that's what Viego wanted and that if he doesn't go to the festival that his father will have his head for missing it, so I just sighed out in frustration.

"Fine but you better be on your toes and don't trust anyone also make sure that they actually know or have a family member with them don't jump to conclusions so quickly ok? You don't want to make people suspect or anything since I'm guessing you won't tell your father either right?" I said and watched him nod and agreed to everything that I just said.

"Good and I'll be going to the festival with you guys but Pixy is going to have to stay here though." I said then start to clean up my desk a bit so when I come back it won't be really messy.

"Why isn't your sister going with us?" he asked and helped me clean up.

"She doesn't like big human crowds like theses so she rather stay here and keep an eye on the place. That's also why no one has seen her because she's hiding to make sure that she doesn't go, it's kinda funny though because she acts like a chilled sometimes." I said while giggle the last part and Hiccup chuckled as well because it is kinda funny that Pixy is acting like a child a little.

Once my desk was cleaned up, with Hiccup's help of course, we all got ready and left for Berk. I road with Hiccup because no one else knows that I can shift into a nightfurry, except for Hiccup of course, so I would like to keep it that way since the less people know about my shifting the better. There's always a few exceptions though.

TIME SKIP TO BERK

We all soon made it to Berk and the village looks so lively with everyone putting up the decorations, excitedly talking about today, and kids getting hyper about the party; even myself is getting excited and forgotten all about Hiccup being on a bounty poster. When I got off of Toothless and see the chief and Gobber, I then remembered about Berks' gold that was lost and now the father and son are standing in front of one another as the air around them started to tense up in anticipation of what's about to happen.

But I wasn't expecting Stoick to take a deep calming breath and ask, "How's life in the great beyond son?"

Then of course Snotlout had to run over and interrupt Hiccup when he was about to answer his father's question. "Heh! funny you should ask chief! there's acutely-" he was cut off by Hiccup covering his mouth.