Chapter 17

(Y/N)'S POV

I soon woke up from Pixy licking my face. "I'm awake sis, I'm awake" I said as a slowly sat up then I noticed that my clothes aren't the normal Viking clothes, they're... weird. (clothes in the picture above)

As I kept looking at my clothes I then noticed the purple sword that I took out of the rock earlier and it's now right beside me but glowing a little bit. "Sis how long have I been unconscious?" I asked her. "A whole day and now it's night." She replied which my eyes went wide and I quickly grabbed the sword and ran out of the cave and into the dark night.

Everything looked so bright even if it's a full moon it just looked bright like the sun, which is weird. "Hey sis how come everything looks like the day time?" I asked her and she just looked confused as me. "We need to get back home and tell Hiccup about this." I added while putting the sword away and getting on Pixy's back and we flew back to our hut and snuck in without waking anyone up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Phoenix here! And I'm so, so, SO, sorry about the late chapter and the shortness of it. I've been busy with work and getting the things I need for college next week and studying for the ASVAB test to go into the Navy to help pay for college. That I never got a chance to do another chapter or tell you guys that It's going to take me a little while to do one, so I'm VERY sorry and hope that this chapter will make it up since now I have free time! I hope you all have a good day or night! Phoenix out!