Big News!

Hey everyone!! Now I have big news and it's not a good one either you see this book is going to be very hard to even update now because I joined the Army and right now as I type this will be my last day in my home State because I'm being shipped to South Carolina.

I can finally follow my dreams and what I want to do and still feel so unreal to me especially when I know that it's going to be a long time until I can go back home and see my family again especially my two cats. They're smart kitties and knew that something is wrong because for the past two weeks when I was trying to finish everything up before leaving home they wouldn't leave my side. But my mom agreed to take care of them so they're in good hands and my Aunt is taking care of the horses, they're going to be so surprised when they don't see me coming out there to feed them everyday lol.

I'm very excited and nervous about leaving but also sad that I'm not going to be home for a while or update the book like I wish to finish so it looks like that it'll be on hold once again and if I ever do have time in the future then hopefully I can send a chapter out but for now I'm sorry.

So I hope everyone understands and always keep in mind that this book isn't on hold forever just like how goodbyes are never forever, this is just a see you later and when I come back for the book I'm determined to finish it!!

I'll miss you all and will see everyone soon!! Phoenix out!!