chapter 15

Warning! There will be a little spoiler about HTTYD 3 so for who ever haven't seen the movie yet you can wait until you watch it but if you want to read then I can't stop you but otherwise you have been warned.

(Y/N)'S POV

I walked with my sister to the cave that she found while I was hurt and stuck in dragon form when my wing was healing.

Hiccup and I managed to make an excuse up by telling them that I wanted to look check out the island more and that I left a note for them. Lucky they believed me and told me everything when I was "gone" but I just acted surprised when they said that there was another Nightfury that looked like Pixy but the right tail wing is white and the left wing has a crescent moon with a star in the middle of it. I acted like I was so excited that there is another Nightfury and luckily it was believe able.

Right now the gang went to Berk for supplies and to see their families, they asked if I wanted to come with them but I just made my own excuse that I wanted to see my own family on a different island. I was lying because my parents died trying to protect me but I made sure that they didn't know that, but somehow Hiccup saw that I was lying so that I could stay here and look around on the island for real. Which I was doing until Pixy told me about the cave, and that's where we're going to right now.

I packed some of my stuff to make it look like that I was going to be gone and won't be back after the gang is back. "Hurry up sis!" Pixy said/yelled at me so I could hurry. "Alright sis, I'm done packing." I said as I hide the bag somewhere in my gut where no one will think to look. Then I got on Pixy's back and she flies all the way to the cave.

Pixy soon lands at the cave entrance and I got off of her back then look at the cave entrance. "It looks too small for you to come with me sis." I said while looking at it. "I know because I already tried to go inside before coming to tell you." She said.

I take a quick peek inside the cave but didn't go far then looked at the sun for a quick second to see that it's sundown and will get darker soon. "I'll be quick so stay here and if I don't come back before midnight then go and get Hiccup and the others ok?" I said when I looked back at my sister. "Alright but please be careful." She said then hugged me, which I gladly returned then let go and walk into the cave.

The cave is dark even if the fading sun light is shining into the cave just a little. I kept walking and walking to what seems like hours, even though I'm half dragon I can't see in the dark well like a dragon can when I'm in my human form so it sucks sometimes when I needed it more. Like right now for example.

After what seemed like two hours, I could see light up ahead but it's a soft light, like moon light. I went to the moon light and all the way to the opening. Inside is just smooth cave walls but there are some kind of paintings that's telling a story about a man of the sun and a woman of the moon. The story goes that the man created the sun and the woman created the moon and together they created living creatures. Humans are one of them and they work in the day and sleep at night then they made the dragons and the first ever dragons that was the Nightfuries and the Lightfuries.

Everything was peaceful until the humans attacked the dragons because they've been blamed from stealing their fish and live stock. The humans attacked and killed the dragons, but the woman of the moon is sad that the dragons are being killed without a TRUE reason and she's angry because the humans are just killing them. So the lady of the moon made a special hidden world just for dragons and to make sure the both Nightfuries and Lightfuries make it she put some Lightfuries and Nightfuries in the hidden world and some not and she did the same to all of the dragons.

Then the lady of the moon attacked the humans with a sword that was made from the moon it's self. The man of the sun saw this and he was angry and start to fight off the lady of the moon and scent her to death but before she died. The lady of the moon left her relic sword to a Nightfury, a human that she trusts with her own life and a Lightfury. Then the lady of the moon said these words before she died. "After a thousand years my hair will be in charge of the moon on the fourth full moon and will watch all dragons and peace will be brought back throughout the lands, but the hair of the sun will destroy everything it sees."

I read that out loud and I was confused because it sounded so familiar but I didn't think of it too long because I looked in the middle of the room to see a sword. It has a black handle but at the end of the handle is a dark blue jewel and on the other end of the handle where it holds the sword is a crescent moon. Then the whole sword is a light purple color with silver on the outside and there is another crescent moon in the middle of the sword but on the sword is some kind of ancient lettering that I don't even know what it means.

The moon rised all the way to the hole in the roof so the moon light can come into the room and gleam on the sword and made it look like it's glowing. I slowly walked over to the sword and never having my eyes off of it like I was under a spell or in a daze.

Once when I got close enough to the sword I gently grabbed the handle and pulled it out of it's hold that was connected to the rock that it's resting on. I pulled it out without a problem but then a soft moon light that entered the room surrounded the sword then moved all the way down to me until I was overwhelmed in the soft light of the moon. It felt weird but if didn't hurt, it's more like a blanket is gently covering me but my vision started to get blurry and before I blacked out, I saw an outline of a woman in white then the next thing I see is darkness but it's soft like a lullaby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Phoenix here! Now I stayed up late to do this for you guys because 1) it needs to be done and 2) I can't sleep so I was hoping that after I did this chapter for you guys it would help and luckily it did. Also the picture is not mine. So I hope that you all like this chapter and wonder what will happen to (Y/N) in the next chapter and also I did warn you guys about the little spoiler of HTTYD 3 so don't blame me if you didn't see it because I did warn you but otherwise have a good day or night! Phoenix out!

P.S. I found out that the Watty's that showed you all, well people have to pay for it you know with the other books? Well I don't want to do that then all of you wouldn't be so happy because I only do these stories for fun and you guys like it a lot so I'm not going to do it to you guys.