Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hello" the brown hair boy said and I looked at him scared that he's going to hurt us but wouldn't he have done that right now? I kept a close eye on him as he walked slowly over to us but only to stop when Pixy growled at him while protecting me. "I'm not going to hurt you or your dragon and my name is Hiccup, this is Toothless and what's your name?" this Hiccup asked me and I just sat there like an idiot because it's been like 16 years ago since I talked to others that is not a dragon langue when I was 3 years old.

"Are you ok?" Hiccup asked and I looked at him and nodded, "(Y/N) and Pixy." I finally said my name and pointing to Pixy, introducing her as well, but it was a little weird sounding since it's been so long and I haven't around other humans only dragons. Hiccup nodded and sat down on the other side of the fire just to make things a little more comfortable.

I watched him and unsure what he's going to do now. "Don't worry we're not going to hurt you." Toothless said to us and my sister and I nodded which surprised him. "You can understand me?!" Toothless asked me and I nodded again. "I can." I answered and I giggled a little when Toothless' eyes went wide with shock and surprise.

I looked back at Hiccup who looked confused and when he looked at me with his green eyes, I started to get lost in them as the fire glimmered in his green eyes. As I looked at his green glowing eyes from the fire I didn't noticed that he asked me a question until Pixy nudged my side to get my attention which it did then I looked at my sister then at Hiccup. "Why don't you come back to The Edge with me until your arm heals?" he asked me again but I immediately shook my head no without a thought. "Why not?" he asked confused.

"Humans hurt us, humans bad." I replied and looking at the fire while remembering my parents that tried to protect me and Pixy's story with her parents that killed them but some how missed her. "Not all humans are bad." he said but I kept shaking my head no and not budging to change my mind, Hiccup kept trying to change my mind and after a while we heard flapping of dragon wings and it sounds like a lot so I stayed close to my sister as I see five people coming into the cave and see me and my sister staying close together.

"Great you found them, now let's go back home I'm tired." the dark haired boy said and a Monstrous Nightmare comes up behind him and huffed with agreement because he's also tired. "No Snotlout we can't because I can't get (Y/N) to come with us." Hiccup said to this Snotlout person. Then Snotlout came over to me while saying "Then I'll get her and we can go home and go to bed." I didn't know what to do then Pixy pushed him away from us and I watched as he fell into the fire and got is butt on fire which it was funny to watch as he finally got it out.

"That's it! Hookfang!" he said and Hookfang went over trying to get me or Pixy but stopped when I said. "Please don't hurt us!" Hookfang stopped and looked at me confused. "You can speak our langue?" Hookfang asked surprised and which I nodded, "I can and can you please not hurt us?" I asked him which he nodded then picked up his rider and left into the sky. "Hookfang! Put me down!" I heard Snotlout say as they both flew away.

I then looked at the others to see confused fasces but the dragons are surprised except for Toothless, who known way earlier, then he came over to me. "Please come with us until your arm is heald then you and your friend will go where ever you guys want to go." I thought about it then looked at Pixy who answered for both of us. "We'll go but she isn't my rider she's my sister."

Toothless looked confused at first but then nodded and I looked at Hiccup. "We come." I said and watched as he nodded with a smile then got on Toothless and I got on Pixy as everyone else got on their dragons and we all fly back to the huts. When we all made it back to the huts the dragons went to one big one that looked big enough for all of them and Pixy and i followed them into a weird cage. "(Y/N), where are you going? You can stay with me for the night." he suggested. I looked at Pixy who nodded and we both followed him but as we did I could feel someone's eyes on us but when I look back no one is there so I just shrugged it off and kept following Hiccup and without knowing that someone with blue eyes watched us from the shadows then left.