Chapter 23, Part 2

(Y/N)'S POV

I called out for someone and that's someone is Hiccup, I heard my name being called faintly by him but thanks to the stupid dragonroot it's hard to tell and I fall to my knees because I couldn't hardly stand up anymore but still awake and moving just weak in the legs. Then I feel someone trying to help me up and noticed that it's one of villagers and I managed to say out 'hit' and 'dragonroot' and they passed it on to my old friends and I can hear a muffled voice of a worried Mala and then feel another villager come and they helped me down the volcano and down to the medical building, because they know what dragonroot does to me and know how to help get rid of it.

The medicine worked and my arm is wrapped up wat where the left shoulder is; I walked outside and is greeted by Pixy who's happy that I'm ok and I'm happy that my sister is ok as well. I walked over to a villager and ask what's going on and once she told me what's happening, I quickly got on Pixy and we quickly fly off to where the dragon riders fly to north and I went the same way.

When we made it to the gang, I see three dragons about to attack a ship and the familiar Nightmare with two people on his back is holding back. "Mala!" I called out my old friend's name first and I watched as she turned around along with Snotlout.

"(Y/N)! You're okay!" Mala said happily and relived at the sometime.

"Like getting allergic to dragonroot will stop me and one of your people told me what happened but why stalling with this hunter ship?!" I said then asked at the end.

"This is where our eruptionadon is." she answered I'm confused.

"But this ship is going north, there's no islands there for miles!" I explained then Snotlout turned to me.

"What do you mean there's no island out north for miles?! There's has to be one close by or the hunters wouldn't try and fight everyone if the dragon is on that ship!" Snoutlout yelled at me then it clicked to Mala and I.

"Unless it's a diversion!" Mala said out with anger and voicing what I was thinking.

We quickly fly down and onto the ship and it's getting darker but I quickly grabbed a map from Toothless's saddle and a pinnacle then went to a barrel and started to do the math, because this dragon has to eat lava all the time it can't go without it for so long so I started to the distance from Mala's home island to some of the closer ones and the only close island there is, is the Edge.

"Oh Thor." I said once I realized what Viggeo's plan is and Hiccup came over to me.

"What is it (Y/N)?" he asked then look at the map along with everyone else.

"The Protector needs to eat lava constant, it can even make a dormant volcano start again so I did the math on how long it can go before going into a feeding frenzy and the closest islands until I figured out where Viggo is going..." I explained then point at our island.

"The Edge, it has a volcano and since (Y/N) is right about dragons it means that..." Fishlegs started but couldn't quiet finish so Hiccup finished for him. "So he's using the dragon to make the volcano active again and destroy our island."

We all quickly got on our dragons and fly in a hurry back to the Edge; the started to come up and I looked over at Mala to see how sad she is and I can't help but to agree and even though I want to talk to her, I have to get her to trust Hiccup so I gestured to Mala once Hiccup looked over at me.

He fly's closer to Mala and asked how she's doing and she started to explain about her past then explained again what the Protector can do to a dormant volcano like I did.

"That's why we need to get to the Edge as fast as we can." I added when Mala finished explaining what I said back on hunter ship.

We kept flying to the Edge in a hurry and we made it and can see smoke coming from the volcano so Hiccup started to explain the plan. "Alright, the fastest way to the volcano is straight over the island-" Hiccup got cut off when Fishlegs cut in. "Uh Hiccup?"