Franccesca De Struct

I hadn't seen a band all night just a few goth guys...Then again, they might be the band but I couldn't care less about it, iv'e had a really bad night,turns out only the v.i.p area was rented out so i had to deal with some bachelor party. 

"excuse me ?" Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turn around its a girl, she has blonde hair like me but in a different style.

"hey, can I help you !?" I ask politely, even though it was kind of hard to be nice after tonight.

"yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit , you seem chill" she asks.

"sure, I need to go home and change first,"

"i can give you a ride if you want, the guys have gone to get high with there friend" she offers, i wonder what she means by 'the lads' but i shrug it off.

''thank you, that would be awesome''she leads me to her car and i get in, she gets in the drivers side and i tell her my adress, we sit in silence,until she speaks up.

'' you can put the radio on if you want, we only have one channel though'' she says, i press the on button, a loud screaming song comes on, her face lights up with excitement,'' this is my jam'' she laughs and turns it up loudly.

I'm not really into hardcore music but thats probably because i'm so used to bad club music, i sort of lost an interest in music.

'With all expectations 

Burnt in my head
The blood of the guilty
Awakens the dead
You see me now,
So what do you think
Then comes the clash
Your heaven is weak
I won't give up
Burnt in my flesh
I'm here to deceive, I wont settle for less'

we get to my house and the rado shuts off before i could here the artist name, maybe i should ask....i don't even know her name,what!?

''hey, um , iv'e only just realised this , but i don't even know your name and i told you where i live'' i say as i hop out the car.

''oh, sorry how rude of me, i'm Franccesca De Struct, pleasure to meet you'' she smiles at me.

''Well, i'm Georgina Hope White, the good girl who 'studys Law in Uni'' i laugh, My dads home so i have to start lying again.

''what ?'' Franccesca asks, i whisper why i have to lie and she understands,thats when we walk in.

''Where have you been Georgina Hope Francis White ?'' Dad asks shouting.

''Oh, I went to Starbucks to do some extra studying'' i lie, Franccesca walks through, it's only just occured to me that she's wearing a 'Motionless In White' witchcraft shirt and short sorts with stockings...

''and who is this !?'' he asks even more angry.

''this is uh.......Jordans girlfriend...'' i lie again, Jordan is my bestfriend, he actually goes to Law school and trys to tutor me with stuff my dad asks about.

''Oh, well, nice to meet you, Im Darren White, the international highest buisness man'' He introduces himself, i take Franccesca's hand and pull her up the stairs and into my room.

'' i hate him , seriously '' i sigh as i take off my coat and walk to my wardrobe and pull out a Blink-182 hoodie and skinny jeans,i put them on, Franccesca was looking at some of the posters on my wall, she saw my Motionless In White one and smiled.

''you like Motionless ?'' she asks with a devilish grin.

''yAs , and before you ask Creatures, is my favourite album just because Mike is on it and omg,he's just the best,it's such a shame he didn't do anything after Motionless''i sigh, it looked like Franccesca was about to speak but she closed her mouth again and just smiled.

I put my hair up into a messy bun because messy buns are my life tbf.

''Ready !?'' Franccesca asks, i nod and pick up my bag, we leave, i tell my dad that we're going to Jordans for more studying.....this is so easy, i've been doing it so long it just comes naturally to me, even i'm starting to believe the lie.