Authors Note

Hey, so I wanted to inform you on the changes and stuff that will be happening throughout the story and I'll clear up on some stuff that's happened so far because I'm a little confused with my own story.

So, I renamed it and changed the blurb thing. This is because I thought 'dirty little liar' suited the story more seeing as she's not actually a whore,she's a waitress/ singer but whatever and she's always having to lie to her dad so that's why I called it that, I thought that quite honestly thr last blurb was terrible and I've always wanted to change that, the cover I did before was shit because I did that when I wasn't very familiar with making covers so I've updated it to make it better and get more reads :)

So far in the story Georgina has met Kuza and the rest of the band, she's gotten a promotion at work and a higher pay, she's been going on frequent dates with Kuza and  they both like each other even though they don't realise it quite yet. Georgina has become well known within the music industry after being asked to do a live cover with Kuza for a radio station, she's now friends with Motionless In White and is about to tour with the two bands.

Later on in the story stuff is going to go on between the two bands and Georgina and things are going to get kinda dark for Georgina, hense the trigger warning, it won't be too triggering but I thought I should put the warning just be safe and that, it's evident that Georgina is going to get caught out by her father and originally that was meant to be chapter 4 but I wrote it on my old phone which I smashed so I lost it, I think my re-written version of that chapter is much better and gives a better story line.

I am hoping to be adding more characters so If you want to be in it just read the authors note at the end of Chapter 5 :) if you have any other ideas for my story then feel free to inbox me so I could put it in because I really need ideas.

Since so many of you are actually reading this I'm going to be updating a lot more, maybe an update everyday or more, I'm not sure yet because I have so many other books , feel free to check them out and give them a read :D

So thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the next few chapters, I'm sorry they've been so short lately I just want to get some updates for you guys :)

-LOSXRR x