Reincarnate

-Georgina-

The months went by and all that seemed to happen was me and Kuza getting closer, it was like the months were string binding us together, like they were chains that kept us from leaving each others side, I never wanted to not be with him and when I did my heart ached for him, I craved him. Our dinner was great, since then we've eaten at the same place every other Friday and every one of those dinners I held onto I lived for them, I lived for him.

6 months after we met we were best friends and practically inseparable and we were both fine with that, no one and I mean no one can tear us apart, our friendship is strong and is what keeps me going, If I didn't have Kuza all I'd be is a waitress who dances and sings at a club, with no one to call my own, not that Kuza was mine but he's the only person  that matters to me that isn't part of my family, he means more to me than my job, even though my job is rather important because I need it to make money so I can live but he's the number one thing in my life, i know that I should be the number one thing in my life but he just means so much and I can't bare the thought of not having him with me everyday.

Ever since the live cover of  Remembering Sunday we did together attention has been drawn to me, I can't say that I don't like it because all I've ever wanted in life is to be noticed, to be known. I've done songs with Bring Me The Horizon, Motionless In white ( which was a huge deal for me) and I've even wrote a song with A Day To Remember. Being noticed by all these people made me so happy and made me feel loved, my life has changed so much since I met Franccesca and I'm forever grateful for everything meeting her has done for me.

''What do you think?'' Kuza asks snapping me out of my little trance,''Sorry what?'' I focus my attention back to whatever he was saying, right now we were at his place just chilling around not really doing anything, we spent most of our days like this and it brought us closer tog together, '' I said do you think we should ask Motionless In White if they wanted to do a tour with us? you know it'd be just around the states and we'd do small venues but I think it'd be fun, what do you think?'',''That sounds awesome!'' I tell him, ''Great I'll call the boys up and tell them our idea'' he gets up to call them, I take this moment to text my mom, I've been taking a lot of time away from home and dad gets a bit suspicious that I've been doing 'so much studying' all of a sudden, that's what we tell him anyway.

Georgi; hey mama, if dad asks where I am tell him I'm at a little get together with Jordan and Franccesca :) xx 

Mom; Fine, but he's going to start catching on soon, please spend some time at home :) xx

Georgi; yeah I will xx

''They said that they'd love to go on a tour with us!''Kuza says cheerfully as he sits back down on the floor next to me, we were sat leaning against the couch as apposed to actually sitting on it, which I have no idea why we do when we could be comfortable on the couch but whatever.''That's great!'' I cheer,''Hey do you wan't to come with us?'' he asks, '' I don't know, my mom said that I've got to start spending time at home because my fathers getting suspicious with all my 'studying' and I have to work'' I frown,'' It'll only be a month or so, tell him that you've gone on a study trip with Jordan or something'','' It's not that easy Kuza, I have to make up a whole story and I don't have the money topay for my trip and I really don't know''I worry, I really want to go but my dad would never let me, I don't even think my chilled out mom would.'' I'll get Cessca to talk to him for you, Don't worry everythign will be fine''I wraps his arms around me in his warm embrace and I hug back, he was so much taller than me but that's cute I guess, a short and a tall person, it's so cliche.