Na Na Na

''thank you so much for tonight''You thank Francessca, she smiles''no problem, it was my pleasure I think Mike is really into you''She smirks and I blush,''He's not''I tell her and she laughs,''Whatever Georgina'',''Call me Georgi'',''Okay then,Georgi see you at the club tomorrow?''she asks and I nod,I get out of the car and let myself into the house,no one was awake,or so I thought,when I turned the kitchen light on to get a drink dad was asleep at the counter, I quickly turned and ran up the stairs, shutting my door quickly I stripped and pulled the covers over me,there was a knock at my door,''Georgina?''It was my dad, I didn't answer and pretended to sleep, my heart racing.''Georgina,was that you that just came in?''He lets himself in and pretend to of just woken up,''What?''I asked sleepily,''did you just come into the house?''he repeats,''no I've been here for like 2 hours''I lie,''okay then,must've been one of those street boys then, I'll check the house out, just go back to sleep then, I love you''he kisses my head before he leaves, I let out a sigh before I go back to sleep.

--

''Good morning mama''You smile cheerfully as you enter the kitchen,''morning Georgi, can you take Spencer to school please?''she asks,Spencer is my little sister,she's 16 and is so much like me, it's scary how much she looks and acts like me,she's such a liar but she's good at it,she could get away with murder, but then again so could I.She has brown hair, it's a mousy brown, my natural hair colour.''Of course, get ready Spence''I tell her as she finishes her toast, she sighs and shuffles up to her room,''lazy ass!''I shout,''Slut!''she shouts back,like I said; we're jus as bad as each other.''do you have any plans for today?''Mom asks, I shake my head I was at work tonight but I had nothing to get ready for, all I had to do was walk around in kinky underwear with a bunny mask on,was that so hard?,''Nope''I say sitting down popping the 'P',''Well could you come into work early today with me, I want to show you something''I shrug,''I guess so'', I get up and go back to my room to change, I put on some booty shorts and a cropped tank top, I slip my vans on.

''COME ON!''I bang on Spencer's door,'' I AM!''She screams back,''I'll tell Jordan that you like him''I tease her,there's this guy called Jordan in her classes and she likes him but is too scared to tell him in fear that he'll reject her even though she is the most popular girl in year 11,'Don't you fucking dare!''she storms out of her room and pushes past me to go down stairs,she was wearing a 5 seconds of summer shirt and skinny jeans,something I would've worn if 5sos were a band when I was in school, they're really talented I really like them, I don't care if they're not 'punk-rock' because at the end of the day do genre's really matter, they make good music that's what reall matters.I get into the car and so does Spencer,I drive her too school and drop her off at the gates,she slams the door still not talking to me, I laugh at her childishness,she walks off with her friends so I drive over to the club where my mom was waiting for me,I went to her office where she was doing her makeup,''what did you want me for?''I ask,''I need to show you something'',''Yeah?'',''take a look at this'' she hands me the bookings binder and I shrug.''So what we're pretty booked up'',''that's the thing,Holly is going on maternity leave so we'll be short of our head girl'',''What are you implying here?'',''I need you to learn to routine'',''WHAT!?''I was not a dancer that's for sure,I don't even know how to dance,''I know it's short notice but Katie agreed to show you the routine and she'll teach it you at the dance studio''she tells me, I sigh,''It's such a good job you're my mother or i'd slap you right here and now''I joke.

--

I arrived at the studio and the girls were there waiting for me,they were wearing shorts and sports bra's,''hey Georgina''Katie hugs me all the girls at the club are really nice, well all but one, her name is Katerina she's the most stuck up bitch I have ever met and trust me i've met alot of them, she used to be head girl until Holly joined,Holly was nice, smart and knew how to move,Holly got promoted and Katerina did not like that at all so she hated everyone and makes sure she's better than everyone and makes sure she gets the most business,''so what's the routine?'' I ask,''well it's to the song Na Na Na, by My Chemical Romance,I know it's not a ver sexy song but it's energetic which is what we need, are you any good at gymnastics?'',''I guess so'' In high school I was a cheerleader but gave up when I got into year 10 because I just couldn't be bothered any more,''Great so as you're goingto be our fill in head girl you have the most to do''She tells me, Oh great.