Smol Beans.

Today was the day,the day she'd be going on tour with Twenty One Pilots.Her EP was released 3 weeks ago and the feedback was amazing,along with the fame she had gained from the Taylor Swift show Tyler is always posting about her and her EP on his Instagram.KUZA and Motionless In White have been promoting her alot as well,she's so thankful for everything that everyone has done for her and how well her EP has be recieved by the public and media even if her fanbase is not the biggest in the world.Her fans meant everything to her and she loved every one of them no matter who they were or where in the world they were,they still had faith in her and that's all that matters.

''Can you get me some signed Twenty One Pilots merch???''Spencer begged for the hundreth time this week and twentieth time today,''I already said yes Spence''she sighed out of annoyance,that girl really goes on sometimes.''Thank you''her sister hugged her tightly,''Now listen to me Spencer,I've always got my phone on me so if anything happens call me and if mom does something then tell me straight away''She looks at her sister seriously and she nods understanding what her older sister had meant,Lately their mom has been having more bad moods than good moods and she always seems to be shouting at Spencer.''do you have to go? can I come with you?''Never in all of Georgina's life had she seen Spencer look so genuinely scared,being scared was enough not to mention the person she was scared of was her own mother.''I wish you could Spence,trust me I don't like leaving you alone with mom but I promise I won't be gone very long,it's only a month''she wraps her arms around the girl who meant the most to her in this world.''Why don't you ask Tyler??please please please please-''she couldn't bare her sisters whining any longer so she cut her off,''FINE''She silenced her persistant sister,a smile spread across the younger ones face as Georgina reached for her phone.

One ring, two rings three rings,

Tyler; Heyyyyyyyyy Georgina!

Georgina; Hey Tyler, my sister was wondering if she could tag along....I know it's alot to ask but she's promised she'll be really good and I don't really feel comfortable with leaving her with our mom as she's got a bit of a temper issue right now,I understand if she can't but it'll mean alot.

Tyler; sure she can! I wouldn't want you worrying about her constantly because that'd ruin the tour,I can't wait to meet her,see you later.

Georgina; thank you so much smol one! see you later

''Go pack a bag''Georgina beamed at the younger sibling who was now beside herself with excitement,''Thank you so much! I will be so good! thank you thank you thank you!''she ran up the stairs to pack her bag for the month,it didn't take her very long as she came stumbling down the stairs 10 minutes later with a bag full the brim with clothes,''ready?''Georgina checked with her little touring buddy,''YASSSSSSS!''Spencer cheered with glee as they excited the door to see the tour bus parked outside.''Oh my god!''Spencer mutters under her breathe,I don't think ever in her time of being a fan of the ukelele rock duo did she ever think that she'd go on their bus.''Please don't fangirl Spencer you promised you'd be good''Georgina nudged her sister as they reached the bus doors where Tyler and Josh stood with open arms,Georgina dropped her bags and ran into the two's arms with a cheer,''IT'S TIMEEEEEEE''They all laughed,Georgina had become really good friends with Josh and Tyler since they had met those weeks ago and they've been nothing but darlings to her the whole time.''I'm guessing you're Spencer then,Nice to meet you''Josh finally speaks up and embraces the fangirl who was trying her best not to cry or something,she was doing remarkably well.She wraps her arms around the idol she has loved for so long and exhaled desire,she must've been imaging this day for so long now but I bet she'd never believe that it'd actually come around.''Nice to meet you'' Tyler walks over letting go of Georgina.''Thank you so much for letting me come on this tour it means so much to me''Spencer was almost tearing up,probably due to the fact she was being held by the people she looked up to the most in the music industry.