Carry On My Wayward Son.

-Georgina-

''Hey mom,''I say down the phone,''I miss you, how are you doing?''She asks happily,''I'm fine, hows things back home?'',''great, the clubs been super busy, we can't wait to have you back'',''Glad to hear it, I'm in kansas right now and this is my favourite place for sure!'' I tell her, balancing the phone between my shoulder and my ear I lean across Josh's sleeping body and grab some clothes,he was still asleep in my bunk from last night and I had managed to get out without waking him,which was a miracle because I accidently kicked him in the face on the way out.''That's cool,we'll have to take a family vacation there sometime,how are the boys treating you?'' she asks seriously I knew that she would be worrying about me spending a long amount of time on a bus full of men, she knew how I was and she knows guys,''They're being good mom,there's one guy called Josh Balz and he's literally an angel, Kuza's okay but he's been a bit distant lately''I fill her in,''I'll google this Josh bloke, I have to go to the club now but you have fun'',''I will,love you mom'',''Love you too'' she hangs up the phone.

''Morning sleepy head''I smile at Kuza as he shuffles into the living/dining area,''morning''he groans,''late night?'' I hand him a mug of coffee,'' just someone was blastingout music at 3am so I couldn't sleep'' he snaps so accusingly,''Alright, I'm sorry no need to be a dick''I narrow my eyes at him, he takes the coffee and goes to the opposite side of the room,I sit at the table with my feet up,''Can you not, people have to eat there'' he looks at me with evil eyes,''sorry jeez!'' I take out my phone and scroll through tumblr reblogging shit which was either funny or relatable, with the ocassional reblogs of some restricted material.''Georgina, beer me''Kuza says with no emotion neither manners,''ahah,no.''I don't take my eyes away from my phone,''do I have to do everything myself!?'',''YES YOU DO, DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHY!? BECAUSE I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING SERVANT!''I shout,I have had enough with his rudeness and lack of care, what had I even done to deserve this?.''why are you being like this?''I ask after a while of silence,''being like what?'' he says like he has no idea what I am on about,''you're being rude and you're acting like a child'' I tell him,'' I don't know, why would you care it's not like I'm an angel like Josh''he says full of jealousy,''Are you jealous?'' I laugh,''no!''he gets up and storms upstairs, you sigh,''Immature'' you curse under your breathe.

''What was that about?''Chris asks sitting next to you after getting a mug of well needed coffee,''Kuza's being a prick'' I mumble,''yeah he does that'' Chris muffles a laugh,''what do you mean,when he's ever been with me he's been nothing but amazing'',''That's because he likes you'Chris tells me,''what!? he doesn't like me'' I correct him,''you keep telling yourself that hunny'' he sits down opposite me and takes out his phone,''anti-social prick''I joke,''Kuza lover''he jokes back,''who loves Kuza?''Josh wipes his tired eyes as he walks through,''Georgina does''Chris laughs,''no I don't''I look at josh with hope,''yeah but It's obvious that he likes you''He looks back at me,''is it really that obvious?''I ask,''Uh huh'' they both nod sipping their coffee's at the same time,weird.

''I'm just popping out to see some sites as we're in Kansas AKA my fave place on earth,back in a few''I haven't done my makeup but I was wearing a hoodie and some skinny jeans which will do for now,I just really needed to smoke, I left the bus and started walking around getting a cigarette and lighter from my pockets, I lit the cigarette and took a drag soon exhaling the smoke that left my mouth,I found smoking relaxing, it helped me think and I really needed to relax right now with the way Kuza is being.What has gotten into him? is the really that jealous of Josh?who knows. I'm going to try and enjoy the tour and I don't want to be in a relationship just now,I don't need one.

Although I must admit Josh is pretty hot,I love his angel bites or as I like the call them his Castiel bites they're just so pretty.Josh is a great listener and is really fun to be with he knows all the right things to say and knws how to cheer you up.Kuza on the other hand is all those things but Kuza he has this mysterious aura that surrounds him and just draws me in.I take another drag of my cigarette and see people wearing trench coats and black angel wings,''Oh my god! you guys look so cool'' I tell them, they were both girls and they pulled the cosplay off amazingly,''thank you so much,Georgina right?"they thank me,''uh yeah'',''we love the song that you did with  Motionless In White, your voice is amazing and you're so pretty''one tells me,''awh thank you''I hug her then the other one asks for a picture which I take,'' I didn't know that you smoked'',''Neither does anyone else so shhhh''I smile before walking back to the bus stomping out the cig.