The Minority.

-Kuza-

I waved goodbye to Georgina,I like her she's so nice and she's beautiful.I've only known her for like two days now but I think I'm in love with her, It's probably just some stupid crush but something about her tells me that she's different from the other girls that i've dated, she's different, special. I feel as if fate bought us together, but I sound stupid saying that, don't I !?.

''You like her don't you'' Cessca smirks nudging me with her elbow, I frown at her ''Of course not!'',''You're just in denial'' she get's into the drivers side of her car, apparently I've drank too much so I can't drive but I don't know,''Cessca, I'm not into her!''I persist,''Whatever loser, put on the radio''she opens the windows to let in the cool autumn air,Wake me up when september ends by The Defiled comes on, I love this song, I love the album that Kerrang! did as a Green Day tribute, all the different artists, from 5sos to You Me At Six and Bowling For Soup and of course The Defiled, so many different music types that all appreciate the genius and talent of Green Day, they're huge influences for so many bands and without them we wouldn;t have all the good music that we have today, they we're a world changing band.

The song played through and I screamed along on the breakdowns.Then I got a text from  Georgina; Hey Mike, I just wondered if maybe you wanted to get a bite of something to eat on Friday ? x,   I text her back; I'd love to :) x. ''Who was that?'' Cessca asks,''Oh , nobody important''I shrug, she shakes her head and carries on driving.

-Georgina-

Mike; I'd love to :) x

Yes! I was having dinner with Mike, this wasn't a date though just two friends going out to get something to eat, that's it just a friendly meal.It's not like he wanted it to be a date neither did I, right!?, I smiled to myself, I was having dinner with Mike Kuza! dinner with Mike Kuza! I couldn't wait I was so excited, I started to plan my outfit but then I stopped, I'm over thinking this isn't a date calm down!, I didn't want it to be a date, I'm sure. I don't know with Kuza I feel I can be myself because I know he won't judge me, he wouldn't he cares too much to ever judge anyone, he's a good person and I know it, everyone knows it, he'd never hurt anyone right!? ( holy kafuddle forshadowing ;) ).

I decided that I needed to calm down, this wasn't a date so there was really no need to be so excited, it's just a casual dinner with a friend, who happened to be an ex member of your favourite band, no biggie!, who am I kidding!? this was a huge deal, I was having dinner with a famous person,this never happens to me I'm always the girl who gets asked out by scum, but I was asking someone out this time, I was asking out a celebrity, where had all this courage come from!? first dancing, then singing now asking famous people out, something was changing me, maybe it was meeting Kuza, he's bought something out in me,I can't loose my good girl act though, it's my protecting, just like Irene Adlers phone it's her saftey net, something she can rely on. maybe I didn't need my act, maybe Kuza was my new saftey net, always there to keep me from getting dragged down, to keep me happy, nonsense you've only known him 48 hours now, stop being stupid!. But was I being stupid, I don't know but I'm not letting him go, I want him, I need him and I'd do anything to keep him in my life. Anything.

_______________________

I'm  sorry that the update is so short, I just wanted to give you something to keep you going.When I started this book I didn't think it'd do very well and that'd I'd have to take it down after a few updates, It's doing better than alot of my stories actually, I've never had so many reads so fats so I want to say thank you for that.

And as a thank you I'm going to be adding some of you guys into this story, so If you want to be a character then post in the comments the following form;

Name:
Appearance:

Who you want be to be ( choose one); Spencers friend / a dancer / waitress / make up your own and I'll fit it into the story somehow.

personality;

extra information (e.g music taste, fave bands , fave colours, profession etc); 

Age; 

Non of this information has to be 100% true,you can be whoever you want okay :) Thanks again for the reads and I'll update soon, I have a huge plot twist in mind and my forshadowing game is strong :D 

-LOSXRR