Tour life

-Georgina-

Second day of tour and I was already worn out,somehow Franccesca managed to make my dad say yes to me being able to come with them I have no idea how, she just did. The first day of tour was pretty chaotic, we had to get all the equipment loaded and ready to go on the road within half an hour which was a rush, then we had to call bunks and get settled in; we only have on tour bus to share so It's pretty crowded,we made a bathroom rota seeing as we have two bands and tech staying on the same bus with only two bathrooms.Then we had a short amount of time to get ready for the show after sound check and I had to practise my vocals for singing wasp and angel eyes with Chris, even though Angel Eyes is new years days' song they're allowed to play it.

I got the bunk across from Ricky and underneath Kuza, MIW are at one side of the isle and KUZA are at the other side, tech have their own bunks on the bottom floor.We haven't had much time to socalise and get to know eachother because of shows and stuff but today we have an off day so we're going out into the city we're in and go site seeing together, minus tec.

''Morning beautiful''Josh Balz from MIW shakes me lightly to wake me,''go away dumbass'' I am not a morning person,''that's not very nice, I only came to tell you that we have food''He smirk,''FOOD!''I bolt up, hitting my head on Kuza's bunk,Josh is now in hysterics on the floor,''ouch!''I hold my head,''You're an idiot''I pish Josh as I crawl out of my Coffin of a bunk,''I know but that was great'' He laughs,''Whatever'' I flip him off and go downstairs to the lounging and eating area where more or less everyone is sat,''Morning sleepy head''they all greet at the same time,''What time is it?'' I ask rubbing my tired eyes,''It's 1pm''Chris checks his phone,''Jesus Christ! did I sleep in?'' I grab myself a cup of McDonalds coffee that someone had picked up,''ahah yeah''Cessca laughs.

--

''Josh! stop no!''I squirm as Josh tickles me on the couch,''not until you say the magic word'' he teases,''Is the magic word 'fuckoffoyoulittleshit' all one word'' I say sarcastically,''You know you love me really, that's not it'',''No I don't and is the magic word please?'',''Yeah!''He lets go of me and I scurry to my bunk and grab some clothes to change into seeing as he delayed my bathrrom time I'd have to change into something simple so it didn't take long, I chose a Nirvana shirt, high waisted shorts, a plaid shirt to tie around my waist and a army jacket. I put my doc martens on and did my makeup with Cessca so we shared her bathroom time seeing as Josh wasted most of mine.

''Who's ready to see some stuffs?''Chris cheers and we all say 'me', we get off the bus and I shove my hands in my pockets seeing as Summer here wasn't very well.........Summery. We were currently in Iowa the home of Jinxx from Black Veil Brides, it was cold and it was spitting with rain, I moved close to Kuza and he put his arm around me,to keep us warm no doubt, I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked down the streets of Iowa, we found a cut little record shop and we went in,some people recognized Miw and asked for pictures, some even rocognised me from my vocals on A Day To Remember's if it means a lot to you, they asked for a picture,'' Hey could you do me a huge favor ?''one asked,''Sure'' I smiled, ''Can I record you saying ' I love Luke Hemmings?''',''Of course, That wouldn't be a lie either'' I smirked, what I have a very diverse music taste, they started recording the 15 second ig video,''Hey, my names Georgina White and I love Luke Hemmings''I do the peace sign at the end and blow a kiss,''Thank you so much''They hug me,why did they want me to say that!? ( more forshadowing >:D ).

When we were finished looking around we stopped at Starbucks and got ourselves stuff to drink, by the time we had done It was pouring with rain, when we were close to the bus I told them that'd I'd catch up with them because I needed to get a few things from a corner store, I went it and got some chocolate and energy drinks,when up to the counter I saw the ciggarettes lined up behind the clerk,''and I'll have a 20 pack of Marlboro full flavour red please''I told him, I showed him my ID and he scanned them, I hid them in my pockets so no one would know, I've only smoked atleast 5 times in the past with Sofia,she's a smoker and doesn't even hide it, her parents know that she's a stripper and they are dissapointed with her, they kicked her out of their god bothering house and now she lives with her boyfriend who is a regular in the club, they love each other so much and would never ever do anything to hurt the other.

I got back onto the bus and we headed of for our next state which was Kansas, this gave me so many emotions considering that's where In the show Supernatural Dean and Sam were born there, I couldn't wait to go,''What did you get from the shop?''Josh asks, I don't know why but Josh seems to be the guy I'm closest with in Motionless,''Oh, just some chocolate and drinks'' I shrug nonchalantly,''that all? not the packet of cigs that's in your pocket?''He asks pointing to the pack that was poking out of my coat pocket,''Don't tell anyone'',''Don't worry sweety pie, I won't''He smiles and hugs me, I hug back.

It was 3am and we were about the cross into Kansas and boy,was I ready for it,As soon as the front wheels hit Kansas land I pressed play on my speakers and blasted out 'Carry On My Wayward Son' by Kansas  at full volume, there were groans from everyone but I just sang along, I had waited up all night for this and it was finally my moment,''hey sweety pie''Josh smiled tiredly as he crawled into my bunk, I was staring out of my window as the song played out,'' hey Josh''I smiled back,'' you sure like it here eh''He wipes his tired eyes, it was 3am why was he being so nice to me? anyone else would've told me to shut the fuck up and go back to sleep.''Yeah'',''You should really get some sleep love''He puts an arm around me, I felt safe when I was with Josh, it was like I had known him as long as I had known Kuza and Cessca, I hadn't though I only met him about 3 months ago when I did the song with them,'' I know but I have trouble sleeping away from home''I tell him, I had never toldanyone that, nbody else knows that I get home sick,they don't know that I hate to be away from my family for long periods of time, that's why I didn't really want to come,''I'll sleep with you if you want''He offers and I nod,He lies down under the covers and I rest my head on his bare chest and my leg over his, wrapping my arms around him,he kisses the top of my head and whispers,''good night''.

_____________

Can anyone else feel some #Joshina vibes? or are you more team #Guza ?? comment which shio you like better and yeah, the smoking is going to be an important part in this story and yeah hope you enjoy 

-LOSXRR