I knew you were trouble..

Have you ever gotten something or done something that you don't feel like you deserve? like you get to see your favourite group on their last tour? or you get something worth a lot of money? that's exactly how Georgina felt when she spent the day with the superstar she had spilt coffee over,how was Taylor not mad at her? if it was anyone else they'd probably spill coffee back onto Georgina.Taylor seemed like a really nice girl, she had been nothing but polite all day and she didn't ask pushy questions,she was just there if Georgina felt like telling her something,Taylor did tell Georgina a bit about her,things that the press didn't know and Georgina was sorn to secrecy.''The press,they can be a nightmare''Taylor chuckles,''I can imagine''The less famous and fortunate girl chuckles along with the other girl,was she trying to hard? was it obvious?,''I'm having a show tonight if you want to perform with me? I do this all the time once I got my good friend Hayley from Paramore to perform aswell''Taylor asked,Georgina didn't know what to say this day just kept getting more surreal and by now she was sure that she was dreaming.This stuff never happens to her,ever.''I'd love to''Her voice full of enthusiasm and thanks.''Great,what song do you want to sing with me?''Taylor asked as they reached a car with blacked out windows,''I knew you were trouble?''This was Georgina's favourite Taylor Swift song,apart from Love Story but this is the one she could relate to the most with her past boyfriend and shit.''Great I'll see you tonight 7pm''Taylor gets into the car and it speeds down the street.

How had she done that? ended up getting herself into a Taylor show for free? and perform? this was all to good to be true.She pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming a slight stinging pain could be felt in her upper arm,she wasn't dreaming! She jumped up and down where she was standing gaining weird looks from passing people who were just on with their day,she needed to text someone,anyone she was so excited that she felt like telling the whole world but that would ruin the surprise.Did Swifties even listen to Georgina's music? if not would they even like it? she only covers alternative people's music really,but Halsey is kind of indie I guess so they'd probably like that and 5SOS; well we don't like to discuss what genre they are because some fans get very butthurt (( Idk why tho and I hate it when people find it funny)).''Get in loser we're going shopping''She turns to see Dani's car pulled up beside her,''sorry I don't get into car's with creeps''she jokes getting into the car,''so rude''He scoffs jokingly,''So how did you even manage to get a day out with Taylor Swift?''He asks the same thing she had been asking since the coffe incident,''Honestly, I'm still trying to figure that out myself''she gets her phone from her bag and texts Sofia,'Guess who's singing with Swiftie tonight!?',''how are you and Sofia anyway?''She asks Dani who blushed at the topic,''awh you like herrrr''She coo'd mockingly,''I don't know she'd really sweet and oh my god! she's hot''everything was okay until he said that.''Please don't be one of those dickheads who only gets with her because she works at a strip club and she's hot because yes she's very hot but she's also got a killer personality and she's so sweet and caring ang would never hurt a fly so if you hurt her or objectify her I will squash you like the fly she wouldn't touch''She stared him down making him gulp,''Understood''He fixes his eyes onto the road,''Where to then ma'dam?'',''my house please''she gave the adress and Dani drove her there.

Spencer was sat on the couch one her with Kerrang! playing on the Tv,''you not at school?''The older and more protective sister asked plopping down next to her younger sibling''I got sent home...''She looked panicked like Georgina was going to shout at her or something,she wouldn't do that because she loves her too much and some say tough love does the trick but it's not love if you can shout at the other participant and get away with it,it's a mess.''have they told mom?''Georgina knew how mom could get sometimes even though she as usually the chill parent but recently she's been acting as though she was both and it's so confusing because you never know which she;s going to be and which ever she choose could be changed at any given moment,it's like walking on ice.''That's the thing,when they asked for a contact number I gave them yours....''she mumbles the last part,Georgina didn't seem to mind though because she was just looking out for her younger mini-me who was flagrantly scared shitless of her own mother at this point.''It's cool but does this mean I have to go to parents evenings?''Georgina asked half jokingly,she wanted to to be there for her little sister when her mother wasn't and this isn't saying that her mom is a bad mom because she's not she can just get a little distracted sometimes and she's still kind of mad at Spencer for taking her own life.....almost.''No that won't be needed thanks''She chuckles and then a Twenty One Pilots interveiw comes on.Georgina runs to the TV and sits cross-legged infront of it earning an amused giggle from her sister,''I'm always a slut for some ukulele rap screamo''she laughs along with her sister,''any new artist you'd recommend?''The interviewer asks,''A couple yeah but I think the artist who will go the furthest is a girl called Georgina Francis''Tyler beams and Josh nods agreeing,'She doesn't write her own songs,yet,but when she does I can just tell they're going to be amazing and I love how she treats other peoples songs as if they were her own and she sings them with as much passion as the artist wrote them with''Tyler explains and again Josh nods agreeing,''she's also insanely hot but that's not what music is about''Josh finally chirps up,'OH MY GOD! Twenty one pilots ACTUALLY like me!?'She thought the herself as Spencer sat with her mouth wide open after hearing what she thought she must've heard wrong.''TWENTY ONE PILOTS KNOW WHO YOU ARE!''Her sister screams with glee,''I know oh my!''This must've been filmed a few weeks prior to this day because they need time for editing and stuff,how long have they liked her for?