Through The Glass

The burning feeling in her lungs wouldn't leave, a permanent drowning feeling it didn't come and go it was a presence forever on her mind. Georgina was not the most favoured person on this bus right now, she refused to do the first show of the tour because she felt so bad and was not in a good state. Her sister was not very happy with her for making the two of them homeless. She still wasn't sure about what they'd do after touring finishes as they have no house to come home too..maybe they could stay with Kuza? or would that be too much of an ask?.

Right now she was outside of the bus having a smoke, everyone was in the venue already setting up. Everyone has decided that it's not the best idea to leave her on the bus on her own whilst they're playing so she's been locked out and has to stay in the venue at all times only allowed to leave for smoke breaks- she has to be supervised by someone so she doesn't run off or so anything stupid. Taking her last drag she stomps the cig out with her studded boots and walks back inside being escorted by a security guard who rather be doing anything else but this.

That burn was getting even more unbearable, Georgina didn't know how to  get rid of it but she knew that it needed to go for her to be able to live properly, is it guilt? sadness? anger? who knows but one thing that's for sure is that she won't be able to stand it much longer and that's when things are going to get really bad for her. ''You can't pull your show Georgi'' Tyler sighs with his head in his hands obviously frustrated. ''I can''she rolled her eyes not wanting to come back to this, she knew it wasn't fair on her fans that she was doing this but she just wasn't in any position to perform in her opinion. ''Are you completely sure there is no way you can perform? I thought you performed better emotionally'' Josh pointed out, that was true she did perform better emotionally but there wasn't a song on her new EP that she felt represented how she felt right now and what was the point of wasting this emotion on a song she didn't feel passionate about? but then it came to her, the perfect song. '' Actually I got this'' for the first time today a smile appeared on her face.

Soon enough it was time to perform and she was ready, nervous but ready, The lights dimmed and the crowd started to cheer her name. Like usual she didn't make much of an effort with her appearance, strutting onto stage in; 

 Like usual she didn't make much of an effort with her appearance, strutting onto stage in; 

''They would yell, they would scream they were fighting it out'' She begun, the crowd cheered as the lyrics flowed beautifully from her mouth, with Georgina it didn't matter what came out of her mouth it sounded beautiful. She could make the filthiest curses sound like poetry. The song came to a peaceful end and the crowd, 5sos fans or not, were cheering for their dear lives. ''Jesus, you guys are alive tonight aren't you!?'' they cheered again in response. ''Okay so I'm not having the best of days, not that I ever have good days any more...I've done something really bad and the consequences have led the unhappiness of someone else, the last person I would ever want to hurt, so this next song is for my sister, I'm sorry'' The lights changed to a lighter colour and she moved to center stage...'' This is the death of me

I feel it constantly
Just like an enemy
That wants to see me bleed

So I try to be silent, but my words, they explode like hand grenades
I just gotta stay calm, before I let this time bomb blow up in my face

These issues pin me to the floor
These issues are my overlord
I feel so dominated
These issues, they choke my like a noose
Issues, they choke me like a noose

The hounds of Hell, they cry
That's how they get to me.
Inject my head with lies
The pain's astonishing

Like a brick or a stone
Slowly crushing my bones,
Sendin' me to my grave
And it's just a fake
This life that I made,
I'm goin' insane

These issues pin me to the floor
These issues are my overlord
I feel so dominated
These issues, they choke my like a noose
Issues, they choke me like a noose
Issues
Issues, they choke me like a noose

These issues, pin me to the floor
These issues, are my overlord
I feel so dominated
These issues, they choke me like a noose
Issues, they choke me like a noose

--

Months passed and tour went on, Spencer eventually forgave Georgina and all was well on the bean bus. Georgina contacted Kuza who was over the moon to be acquainted with the sweet melody of her voice. Kuza had allowed Georgina and her now homeless sister to stay with him until they could find a more permanent fix, he understood that Spencer would have to go to school and said he'd drive her every morning. He was a saint, a literal angel. ''Let's go out tonight'' Georgina bounced into the main part of the bus where the bean bros and Spencer sat playing something on the Xbox. ''I'm not old enough to drink dummy'' Spencer rolled her eyes at her sisters optimism, the same optimism she felt before her mother kicked her and her little sister out of her house. ''who said we had to be drinking? lets call some people up and go to an arcade or something?? we're only an hour away from home we'll call Dani and Cessca they'll invite some more people and it'll be so fun!'' Georgina crashed onto the couch next to her sister. '' I don't know, it could be fun'' Spencer shrugged, Tyler and Josh nodded in agreement. ''Yay! I'll call some people and tell them to meet us at the old arcade in two hours'' 

_______

Oh gosh this is such a filler, I am so sorry. 

I guess I have some explaining to do right? well I'm sorry I was gone for so long I took a little break from this book...by that I mean like 8 months (whoopsie!). I didn't intend to be gone for so long I got caught up in a lot of stuff, then I kind of stopped listening to this kind of music but now i'm back into it and I'm back. 

I SAW MOTIONLESS IN WHITE THIS MARCH AND IT WAS SO GOOD HOLY FUCK! I CANNOT EVER EXPRESS HOW AMAZING IT WAS, THERE ARE JUST NO WORDS I CAN USE TO DESCRIBE HOW INCREDIBLE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS!!!!!!!!! CHRIS LOOKED SO GOOD AS DID THE REST OF THE BAND. ASH COSTELLO WAS QUEEN ASF. THE VENUE I WENT TO WAS SUPER TINY SO THE SOUND QUALITY WAS SUPER DUPER GREAT AND I COULD SEE ALL THE BAND SO WELL!!!!!!!!

well.....that was a mouthful. 

Anywhoodle, I am back for as long as this book will last and I plan to update....weekly(?) maybe idk i'm very inconsistent with my updating (my RDJ fanfiction is meant to be updated every saturday but I haven't updated since like May lmaooooooo)

Thank you for sticking around I love you x

-LOSXRR