New Americana

Title Cred; New Americana- Halsey

''Young James Dean,some say he looks just like his father but he could never love somebody's daughter''I sang into the mic,I was in the studio recording my first cover EP,I was going to be covering 4 songs,New Americana- Halsey , Goner- Twenty One Pilots , City Lights- Motionless In White and Jet Black Heart- 5 seconds of summer.I finished up recording New Americana and left I was seeing Kuza today for some coffee,hopefully we can clear stuff up.Since I've been back I haven't really spoken to Kuza because of everything with Spencer but we text alot.''That was really good''My producer Scott high fives me,''Thank you Scott''I high five back,''no problem,do you have a ride home?''He asks and I shake my head,''Do you need one?''He asks,''Would you?'',''It'd be no problem''He starts to pack up and we walk to his car,on the way I saw Tyler Joseph from Top,he came up to me.''Hey you're Georgina White? aren't you''He extends his hand for me to shake.''Yeah''I tried not to fangirl,''I loved your cover of Goner it was amazing! maybe you should do a special tour with us or something?''I couldn't believe what I was hearing one of my favourite artists wanted to tour with me?,''I'd love to!''I tell him,''Great meet up tomorrow to discuss details?''I nodded and gave him my number that he can text me off,''I have to get going but I'll text you later''He walks back over to some people he was talking to and I caught up with Scott,''That was so surreal!''I mused as I reached his car,''that's the magic of fame kid''I got into the the passanger side of his car and got him to drop me off at Starbucks where i'd be meeting Kuza.

I saw him and sat down next to him,''Hey''I smiled as I took my seat in the booth opposite him.''Hey Georgi!''He put his phone down.''How have you been?''he asks,''fine''I lie,''Don't bullshit me Georgina''He warns seriously.''Whatever,I've been okay''I sigh,''what's up?'' he reached across the table and took my hand in his,''Nothing,I just feel like everyone's being easy on me because of  what happened with Spencer''I shrug,''Sorry I shouldn't hassle you''He apologizes,''It's fine''The drink I assume he had ordered for me came over,''Where'd that come from?''Kuza asked,I look around and then I spot Dani sat in a booth with Sofia,''Excuse me a second''I leave Kuza and walk over to them,''Having secret meetings without me are we''I joked,''I see you got the drink then''Sofia smiles patting the space next to her,''I shouldn't i'm with Kuza''I frown I actually really want to hang out with them now,''Bring him over then''Dani suggests.''Come on''I say once I go over to Kuza,''where are we going?''he asks and I point to the others,I sit next to Sofia and Kuza sits next to Dani.

''Hey I'm Dani nice to meet you''He turns to Kuza,''and british''Kuza smirks,making me and Sofia laugh at his obvious remark.The day was spent with catching up and the boys talking about their music with each other,me and Sofia spoke about the club and meeting Tyler earlier.''YOU MET THE SMOL BEAN KING!?''She exclaimed rather loudly making me laugh,''yeah''then I got a text from the smol bean himself.

Hey,It's Tyler :)

Hey Tyler :)

You okay?

Yeah thanks

So when do you want to talk about this tour?

Tomorrow sometime? after lunch so that gives me time to get ready for work after 

Sounds Great I'll text you later

(I kinda wanna change it up a bit here by describing what everyone's doing not in anyone's POV bc it's fun and different)

Georgina sat up with such poise that she could've passed as a snobby rich kid who had grown up on a well secured estate with horses and hunting dogs that had gone to a top of the range private school but really she was just excited for meeting the Tyler Joseph tomorrow.He has been an inspiration to her for so long and to meet him was a dream come true but to tour with him for as long as his will,that was something else.Something she couldn't quite gather the right words to explain,she constantly asked herself 'How did I  get so lucky?' she could never quite fathom (come up with).Her shorter and more beautiful friend turned to her with a beaming smile that could light up the skies above,she really was jealous of how Sofia had such looks that could make any boy or girl double take in her direction,how when she walked into a room she practically had a golden aura surrounding her and everyone would stare at her in awe of the beautiful godess like being before them.She wanted all that but no matter how hard she tried she would always be in her smaller friends shadow but for now she was contempt,she had her place and so did Sofia it would be out of place to test her boundaries wouldn't it!?