Dani.

Already a few weeks into the tour and I was absolutely shattered, Inever wnated to do anything but just stay in bed and read,which most of the time is what happened,excpet for when we got food because that was far more important,I wasn't going out to shows with them anymore and I barely went sight seeing,the last time I properly went out was when I saw Bury Tomorrow,then went drinking with Dani,which went really well,we're good friends now and I'm glad because I don't think I could see myself in a relationship with him,anyway he has a girlfriend.

''Oh my god! this is great!''I muse as 'She Bad' by Cameron Dallas plays through the speakers,''This is terrible''Kuza groans,''Shut up!''I throw a pillow at him,''this is actually shit though,listen to real music'',''Kuza, I have had it with you! you and your god damn attitude, I don't care for your negativity because I am trying to live every second of my life to the fullest and you're making this pretty hard Kuza with your attitude so I suggest you get your act together or I'm leaving!''I loose it,he looks at me wide eyed and sighs pinching the bridge of his nose,the music stops and there's just silence,''Maybe you should just leave''He mumbles,''maybe I will then!''I shout,''Fine!'' he shouts back,''fine'' I storm up the stairs,everyone has gone out to drinkbut Kuza decided to stay home and Chris is has gone to get some food.

I pack my bag up and take some money out of my spendings, a one way ticket to Pennsylvania from Cali is $582 ( I actually checked this and I screamed,what the fuck! why is it so expensive!?),Luckilymy family gave me alot of miney to be spending on tour so I'd be able to afford my ticket,I left a note on each of the bunks for each person saying where I was going and then a personalised message, I didn't leave one for Kuza because I'd be able to tell it him before I leave for the airport in an hour,I got all my stuff and changed, even though it's Cali It was old so I put on a leather jacket with a white belly shirt and high waisted skinny jeans finishing it off with some studded boots.

''Kuza'' I call as I walk down the stairs with my luggage,''will you be able to come with me to the airport?''I ask him,''Why can't you go on your own!?'' he sighs,''you know how I feel about Cabs!'' Ever since I watched Sherlock I have been scared shitless of Cabbies,''Plus I could really use the company!''I add using the puppy dog eyes,''fine''He gives in and gets ready,I call a cab and it arrives,ittakes us 20 mins to get to LAX,we pay the Cabbie and he drives away, we enter the busy building and find my flight dock ( is that what it's called? I've never been on an aeroplane.),''Kuza I need to say something'',''So do I, I think it's best if I go first''he tells me,I nod.

''Georgina,''he starts,''Ever since I met you I've wanted nothing more than to look after you and protect you,to treat you how you deserve but lately I've been doing to opposite of that and I've been pushing you out and you were right. I am jealous of Josh, I'm jealous of how close the too of you get, I'm jealous of how you act around him because you don't act like that around me and I want you too, I really do but I don't really do romance, I never have which Is why I'm going to do this my way'',he pauses I feel tears forming in my eyes and I don't even know why,''Georgina Hope Francis White, the first time I saw you,when Cessca bought you over to the house where we weere smoking, I knew that you were special and when I was holding you like a baby I never wanted to let go, i never want to let go of you and  I feel terrible that I'm the reason you're leaving, not only have I let you down but I have let myself down and I will never forgive myself for it because Georgina, I'', he's interuppted by my flight being called,''Kuza, I'm so sorry I have to go''I hug him tight before kissing him on the cheek I rush to my flight and look back at him, he was crying. I have never seen him cry before and I was close to crying myself,I never got to tell him what I wanted, I wanted to tell him that I loved him.

I got on the flight and found my seat,I sat down and put my bag on the vacant seat next to me,''Excuse me Georgi that be my seat''I hear someone laugh sassily,''DANI!!''I cheer gaining looks from everyone,he hugs me and sits down next to me.''what are you doing on this flight?''he asks,''I quit tour''I tell him,''awh, why!?'' he puts his hand on my shoulder,''I couldn't take it''I admit,''first tour is always difficult, being away from your family and eing on a stuffed bus with so many people is very stressful and I know that''.