💞~{Dates You Go On}~💞

I have edited this! Sort of! I just added the other characters.

I also have a picture of my dog Saint...so yeah. She looks cute.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frankie Stein
•She'd take you to a graveyard party.

Clawdeen Wolf
•You two would stay home and work on new outfits. Maybe she'll order you two some steaks.

Jackson Jekyll
•Library dates. Not all the time though. Sometimes you two will go to a coffee shop.

Lagoona Blue
•The lake. She'd have to drag you there but that's okay. She also had to drag you into the water with her.

Toralie
•You two go everywhere and pull pranks on poor Draculaura.

Clawd Wolf
•Clawd tends to only take his S/O to one place ok a date...and it's to his favorite place. The park...

Venus McFlytrap
•Venus takes her S/O to the local gardens. They both tend to enjoy the time they spend there.

Howleen Wolf
•Howleen and her S/O hang out at the mall a lot. They both count the mall time as dates.

Rebecca Steam
•Rebecca and her S/O go on coffee dates even though she can't drink the coffee. Rebecca just drinks some feul.

Deuce Gorgen
•Deuce and his S/O tend to have a lot of study dates but when they aren't studying they are at the skate park.

Sirena Von Boo
•Sirena and her S/O build things on their dates...they mostly just stay in together.

Heath Burns
•Heath and his S/O go literally everywhere. They both get bored easily and also have a ton of energy. So they basically run around acting cute and annoying single monster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! I'm shocked it took me so long to finally edit this.

To make up for it being late here is a picture of my new puppy!

Feb. 12, 2021

Her name is Saint

Her name is Saint

{Edit}

This is her a year later XDShe is my baby and I love her more than everything!

She is my baby and I love her more than everything!