💞~{Where They Like To Kiss Their S/O}~💞

Frankie Stien
•Frankie likes to kiss her S/O's cheek. She loves seeing them blush.

Clawdeen Wolf
•Clawdeen likes to kiss her S/O's wrists...she will only do it when they are distracted. It makes her S/O blush like mad.

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde
•Jackson likes to kiss his S/O's hands.
•Holt LOVES to kiss his S/O on the neck. He does it any chance he can.

Lagoona Blue
•Lagoona loves to kiss her S/O's chest...of course only when they are alone.

Toralie Stripe
•Toralie doesn't exactly kiss her S/O. Toralie doesn't like physical affection until she wants it. If she was forced to choose a place though...she would say cheek.

Clawd Wolf
•Clawd's favorite place to kiss his S/O is on the lips.

Venus McFlytrap
•Venus likes to kiss her S/O on the throat. Ever since she met her S/O, she has loved the feeling of kissing their throat.

Howleen Wolf
•Howleen's favorite place to kiss her S/O is their hands.

Rebecca Steam
•Rebecca doesn't favor any place to kiss her S/O because she doesn't like to give physical affection...because she can't actually feel it.

Rebecca: "We don't give each other physical affection...because it wouldn't be wouldn't be fair to me."

Deuce Gorgen
•Deuce likes to kiss his S/O's thighs, hands, and chest. Of course, he will only kiss their thighs when they are alone in his dorm room or his S/O's room.

Sirena Von Boo
•Seriena's favorite late if she could touch her S/O would be all over their face.

Seriena: "They are just so cute!!'

Heath Burns
•Heath's favorite place...is their fingertips. His S/O loves when he does it.

[END]
-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! I almost didn't post this...I thought it was bad. If you guys on the other hand like it. It will mean a lot to me!