❤💞Confessions💞❤

Well, my lovelies~ I have finally found some time to write. Even if it was just a little bit.

I'm actually supposed to be in bed. It's the day I'm supposed to go to school/Staying home and doing school on a computer. It's actually 2 am...

Clawdeen: "Go to sleep!"

Tsundere Galaxy: "NO!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~{Frankie Stein}~
-She was a bit of a mess...

"(Y-Y/N)...I-I really really like you..." Frankie said a blush dusting over her cheeks. You smiled at her "I like you to Frankie!" Frankie looked up to you and smiled. "Oh thank goodness...I thought you would reject me."

~{Clawdeen Wolf}~
-You were the one to confess to her...

"Clawdeen I like you and I want to date you." Clawdeen was a bit taken aback by your bluntness and blushed. She looked away and huffed "I-I like you too...I would also like to date you." You smiled and hugged her placing a kiss on her cheek.

END
-

~{Jackson Jekyll}~
-He confessed to you...but you didn't really realize he confessed his feelings.

Jackson had been acting very weird all day. You worried about him. So the first moment you got him alone you asked him "Why are you acting so weird?" Jackson couldn't look at you. Which made you a little mad. "Jackson...are you mad at me?" He finally looked at you with wide eyes. "N-No I could never be mad at you...I just...I like you." You smiled and playfully punched his shoulder "Oh course you do if you didn't we wouldn't be friends!"

Jackson laughed nervously "N-No I LIKE you..." His words took a minute to process. When you realized you tackled him to the ground and kissed him. "FINALLY! And sorry I didn't realize!"

END
-

~{Lagoona Blue}~
-You confessed

"I LIKE YOU!" you blushed holding a note to her. It was a note that detailed your feelings exactly. You put them in a note since you couldn't say them. Lagoona smiled and took the note and hugged you. "I like you too, (Y/N)." You almost fainted in her arms you were so happy. You just couldn't believe your crush liked you back.

END
-

~{Toralie}~
-...

"(Y/N) you are mine now." Toralie said taking her hand in yours. You simply just said "Okay..."

END
-

~{Clawd Wolf}~
-He confessed to you.
• You and Clawd were walking to class one day when he stopped you.

"Is something wrong?" you asked confused about why you two stopped.

Clawd struggled to get his works out and he was blushing. "Uh...you me like..." He facepalmed and you giggled."You like me?" You asked and he nods.

"I like you too Clawd."

He smiled and asked if you two could date. You of course said yes.

END
-

~{Venus Mcflytrap}~
-You confessed to her...in the most unoriginal way.

•"Hey, Venus I would like to be more than friends. I really like you...I have for a while now." You smiled and she smiled back to you. Venus then hugged you and kissed you.

"I would like that a lot (Y/N)!"

END
-

~{Howleen Wolf}~
-She confessed to you.

•"I don't wanna be friends (Y/N)..." She said not looking at you. You were upset by her words. "I wanna be your girlfriend." She looked up to you and smiled.

You had already started crying. "I-I thought you didn't like m-me anymore!" You hugged her and said you wanted to be her girlfriend.

END
-

~{Rebecca Steam}~
•She confessed to you.

"Hey Y/N I really like you...like a lot, a lot. If you don't feel the same...just tell me." Rebecca took her best friend's scaley hands in her robotic ones. She was smiling hopefully. Y/N on the other hand smiled awkwardly. Everyone had their eyes on Y/N. She pulled her hands away from Rebecca and pulled her out of the Creepateria. Rebecca asked at was wrong when both of the girls got to the hall. "Why did you do that!" Y/N's yelled frightening the robotic monster. "Y-You know I-I-" Y/N's studdering made it hard for Rebecca to understand Y/N. Rebecca apologized to her friend. "I just forgot that you didn't like big displays like that...I should have known."

After a few minutes, Y/N calmed down enough to talk. "I...I'm also sorry. I shouldn't have yelled and..." Y/N kisses Rebecca on the cheek.

From that day forward they have been dating.

END
-

~{Deuce Gorgon}~
•He confessed to you.

Deuce came up to his tutor and said to her "Dude I like you. Do you like...like me back?"

This made her laugh. Deuce loved her smile. "Deuce dude! I like you too!" Y/N kissed him. Deuce smiled and yelled he now had the best and smartest ghoulfriend around.

END
-

~{Sirena Von Boo}~
•You confessed to her

"Hey Sirena...I like you. I what to be more then friends!"

"Hehe...no..." She the floats away with Y/N's box of pens. Y/N's heart shattered into millions of pieces.

END
-

~{Heath Burns}~
•He chickened out...he is scared of you. As he should be. Under all your niceness there is evil.

"H-Hi Y/N..."

"Hi Heath!" Y/N smiles sweetly hugging her friend. He flinched feeling dread he she made contact with her. "Sorry I have to go!!!!"

Heath ran away from her. This was normal for the pair. Ever since Heath tried to make Y/N his ghoulfriend...the first time.

END
-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter!

I apologize this was so short. I tried to make them longer (Well not Toralie...) but I last couldn't think of how they would confess or (Y/N) would. Yes, you I couldn't.