💞Who You Met💞

This chapter has been...edited a little bit...by a little bit I mean I added a bunch of characters over a few months. So I am sorry if this is all a little messy.

I tried to organize it but I'm not sure how well I did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~{Frankie Stein}~

-The two of you met when she ran right into you while you were talking some textbooks to the science lab. She knocked the books right out of your hands. Which annoyed you at first.

"What the heck dude?!" You said glaring at Frankie who was helping you pick up the books. "S-Sorry I wasn't paying attention." You sighed taking the books from her. "Just-" You cut yourself off staring at her. Your first thought 'Her eyes...they're so beautiful' you hadn't noticed them till that very moment.

END
-

~{Clawdeen Wolf}~

-You met her in Scaris. The both of you were both fashion up and coming designers. At first, you two were rivals but it turned into a close friendship. At first, the two of you tried not to admit that you two actually had a lot in common.

"Her really?" Clawdeen said crossing her arms looking at her rival. Draculura pouted "You two are so alike! Just try being friendly!" Clawdeen rolled her eyes and said "I am friendly" before walking over to you. You were sketching a new outfit for your pet rock. Clawdeen fake coughed making you look up to her. "Oh hello, Clawdeen. What brings you over?" you asked. She shifted around a moment "I want to..." She sighed "To be friends." You smiled and stood up from your desk. "I'd love that." she looked at you shocked. She then smiled at glancing at your sketchbook.

END
-

~{Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde}~

-You two met when your music was playing a bit too loud...

Jackson ran up to you "P-Please turn your music down." You had your headphones and you couldn't hear him. You took your headphones off making your music louder making Jackson transform. "Yo that music is AWESOME." He slightly frightened you. So you just walked off not wanting to deal with him.

END
-

~{Lagoona Blue}~

-You met her at the school's pool. While you were relaxing on the side he accidental splashed you.

"EEEKK!" you shouted moving away from the pool. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Lagoona said getting out of the pool. When you looked at her you blushed noticing how pretty the ghoul was. "N-No I'm fine...we are at a pool. I should expect to get splashed." You laughed nervously.

END
-

~{Toralie}~

-You met her when she pushed up out of the lunch line ad you weren't having it.

"Move loser!" Toralie pushed you out of her way. You being the ghoul you are you pushed her right back. "What's your problem!" you asked. She hissed at you. "I didn't have a problem before you pushed me!" before anything could happen your friend Avia Troater pulled you away. "Just leave it be. It's for the best."