💞~{First Dates}~💞

Frankie Stien
•Frankie and her S/O took tons of photos on their date to the park.

"Make sure you get my good side Y/N," Frankie says posing for the camera. Y/N rolls their eyes smiling.

[END]

Clawdeen Wolf
•Clawdeen and her S/O's first date was actually when they first met...so thank you Draculaura.

[END]

Jackson Jekyll
•Jackson and Y/N's first date was a cute dinner date in the park.

Jackson smiled nervously as he played with the food on his plate. Y/N thought that was weird the way he was looking at his dinner. "Uh...Jackson, you are okay?" Y/N says somewhat spooking Jackson. Like he wasn't expecting them to speak. "U-Uh yeah! I just...I'm sorry...I have never been on a date..."

Y/N told him to just relax. "Everything will be fine."

[END]

Holt Hyde
•Holt took his S/O to a party...for their first date. Holt had a lot of fun with all of his friends. Holt's S/O just sat quietly on the couch. His friends honestly didn't want his S/O there at all.

"Hey, Holt...I should head out." Y/N says sadly.

"Okay? Is something wrong?" Holt asked taking them into an empty room. "Not at all. I just think I should go..." Y/N lied. Holt sighed and let them leave.

[END]

Lagoona Blue
•Lagoona and her S/O went to a rock climbing place. They had a lot of fun. The two of them raced to the top.

"Haha! I won!" Y/N beamed while Lagoona caught her breath. "You sure did hun." Lagoona smiled at them.

[END]

Toralie Stripe
•Toralie and her S/O go and crash some poor monster's wedding.

"See ya losers!!" Toralie yells jumping in Y/N's car. They drive off while the bride chases them with a trident.

[END]

Clawd Wolf
•Clawd and his S/O go to the park. They spend most of the time trying to find a place to sit...which was nowhere.

"I'm so sorry Y/N...this date has sucked so far..." Clawd sulks. Y/N rubbed his back and got on their tippy-toes to kiss his cheek. They kiss his cheek. "It's been great as long as I've been with you."

Clawd smiled and hugged Y/N. "You are so sweet."

[END]

Venus McFlytrap
•Venus and her S/O went to the beach. Her S/O had to go stay under an umbrella the entire time.

"You having fun?" Venus asked. "Yes! I really like the beach even if it doesn't like me..."

Venus nudged their shoulder with her own shoulder. "I don't know how anything can not like you.

[END]

Howleen Wolf
•Howleen and her S/O went to an arcade. They won so many tickets they didn't know what to do with them.

"Hey, I have an idea of what to get!" Howleen smiles holding the ticket sheet.

Y/N waited for her to pick out the items. It only took ten minutes before Howleen came out with two giant stuffed monster bunnies. Y/N's eyes widened. "One for me and one for you!" Howleen cheered and Y/N hugged Howleen.

[END]

Rebecca Steam
•Rebecca and her S/O's first date was to an aviation museum. It was actually very fun.

"Y/N! Y/N! Look!"

Rebecca was all happy and talking about all the planes. Y/N didn't get it but loved seeing Rebecca so happy made them happy. They spent four hours looking at the way planes work.

[END]

Deuce Gorgen
•Deuce and his S/O's first date was completely intentional. They went on a walk and then got burgers. That was their first date.

"Dude how did we get here?" Deuce asked leaning on Y/N.

"Dude I have no fucking idea." Y/N laughed. They then got their burgers.

[END]

Sirena Von Boo
•Sirena and her S/O went to her dorm...Sirena doesn't do dates because she gets distracted too easily.

"Ooooooooo! Look!" She giggles and shows Y/N a spoon.

[END]

Heath Burns
•Heath and his S/O went to an ice rink...which for obvious reasons was bad. Heath melted all the ice and their date got canceled.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N..." Heath apologizes for the date going wrong...he does it the whole way to her home. Y/N felt bad for him... "It's fine Heath...just pick a better place next time." They smiled patting his shoulder.

Heath smiled and noted that no more ice dates.

[END]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!