|Deuce x Reader|Lime

So...beside Clawdeen...I had a giant crush on Deuce. He was just got as hell!!!

Also everyone in the is aged up to over the age of 18.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Deuce!!!" I yelled feeling him bite my hip. He giggled and looked up at me. We were laying on the couch. "You are an asshole!!"

The jerk bites me again!!!

He then rubs where he bit me. "You know you love me~," Deuce said in a sing-song voice. "Plus I know you like it." Deuce proceeds to kiss me from my side up to my neck. "Deuce~" I moaned grabbing onto his shoulders. He then started grinding into me. "You are so hot~"

I could feel his erection poking at my wet panties. Now I am happy that I was only in my underwear and thin tank top. Deuce started leaving love marks on my neck and shoulders.

"Deuce~ Fuck me~"

Just as he started slipping off my panties my roommate came in from work. "Oh, gods!!!"

"Oh, Lagoona! I'm so sorry!!" Deuce pulled my underwear back up and I covered up his erection up with a couch pillow. "Also why are you home so early?"

"Some pipes busted and destroyed the first and second floor..." Lagoona was blushing but not as much as Deuce and I.

Lagoona went to her room leaving us alone again.

After a minute Deuce piped up "Soo...Do you wanna?" I smacked his shoulder and called him an idiot.

[END]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!

I wanted to make this a full lemon/smut chapter but I got bored halfway through this.