|Keiran Valentine x (Non-Binary!)Reader|Fluff

So...it confirmed he is gay so I was not sure how to write this. This might be fucking terrible...so I apologize now.

Also happy pride month!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ever since Valentine got broken up with in front of everyone and dumped into sludge with Toralie, he's been keeping a low profile. When he got pared with me for some project for Biology he has left everything to me...which pissed me off! He is quiet and not like he was when he first got here. Valentine has none of the charms he had before. So there was no way he would dump this on me.

After class, I caught up with him outside the cafeteria "Hey, Valentine you need to help me with our project. I'm not going to do this on my own." I say crossing my arms.

Valentine rolled his eyes "Little lady I-" I interrupted him.

"Not a lady..." As soon as I said this Valentine's face turned a darker shade of pink. I know I look very feminine but I'm not a female. "It's okay though... clearly didn't realize."

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I-I really am..." He says actually sounding sorry. I told him again that I will need his help with our project. It was due next week and I just wanted to get it over with. Valentine agrees to help and meet up with me.

[TIME SKIP]
[AT THE LIBRARY]

Valentine was staring at me. Like he was trying to figure something out. It made me blush. Something about his gaze made me feel embarrassed...

"H-Hey...why are you staring at me." My face felt hot. He blushed and looked away. Why is he blushing?!

He stammered for a minute then asked "So are you a boy?"

"Uh...no...I'm non-binary," I say clarifying for him. He nods and asked why I was non-binary. "What?! Rube!"

"I-I'm sorry! I-I just don't understand!" He apologized putting his hands up defensively. "I...just want to understand. I've never met someone like you. So I wish to know more and I wish for us to go be friends." I smiled and said I would like that.

After explaining being non-binary to Valentine we got back to work. We got a lot of work done. Valentine and I would have to meet tomorrow to finish off the project. Before leaving though Valentine stops me. "I-I'm gay!" The librarian shushed him.

"Oh...okay?" I smiled nervously at him. He smiled back. "Y-yeah okay." He then sped away. I had only known him to date women so him coming put to me must have been a big moment for him...

[END]