|Clawdeen x (Human/Vampire!) Reader|Fluff

This was requested by: PaigeeChan

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Clawdeen wasn't the biggest fan of blind dates but her best friend Draculuara set her up on one. She really didn't want to go.

"Come on it will be fun!" Drac said with a large smile. Clawdeen rolled her eyes and went over to the table where her date would meet up with her. "I'm not doing this!"

She should have known that she would have to go either way. Clawdeen now sat in a coffee shop right in front of a very nervous Vampire/Human ghoul. She had (H/L) (H/C) pinned out for her face. She smiled and drank her blood orange frapè.

Clawdeen sighed "So what's your name?" She asked wanting to break the ice a bit.

"Oh, i-it's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)!" She stopped sipping on her drink and smiled. "And you?"

"Clawdeen..." Clawdeen smiled. She actually thought this girl was very sweet. Even if they have only spoken a little bit.

After a while, they were laughing and talking about their interests. Then planned another date the following Friday since both you were free.

"I-I'll see you soon Clawdeen!" (Y/N) smiled and left.

Clawdeen couldn't stop talking about her new ghoul friend.

END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes, I'm finally back!! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!