💞~{First Kisses}~💞

Frankie Stien
•Frankie was very nervous when it came to her first kiss with Y/N...so nervous in fact that she shocked Y/N's lips. Y/N lips were a little burnt after that. They now laugh about it.

[END]

Clawdeen Wolf
•Clawdeen was confident that the first kiss would be amazing and in all honesty it was. Both Y/N and Clawdeen were blushing for the rest of they day and all of their friends poked fun at them. They were super cute about the whole thing.

[END]

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde
•Jackson was too shy to kiss Y/N so Y/N pulled him into a kiss. After that he loved being able to kiss Y/N whenever he could.

•Holt got jealous when he found out Jackson got a kiss from their partner Y/N first. So in the library on day he picked them but and kissed them in front of everyone...Y/N was embarrassed.

[END]

Lagoona Blue
•Lagoona and Y/N's first kiss was an underwater kiss. Y/N is a dragon and...well they also can't swim at all. So they needed air...that's how their first kiss happened. When they got out of the pool they were blushing like mad monsters.

[END]

Toralie Stripe
•Toralie had pinned Y/N to their locker one day and asked why they haven't kissed her yet. Y/N just shrugged and Toralie kissed them and walked away. Leaving a very flustered Y/N behind.

[END]

Clawd Wolf
•Clawd and Y/N's first kiss was after a game. It was a quick kiss. Neither realized what had happened till someone asked about it.

[END]

Venus McFlytrap
•Venus and Y/N had their first kiss in the gardens. It was very romantic...until it was ruined by screamed and cries for help. Some plants were trying to eat their fellow classmates. Venus helped them...the students not the plants...

[END]

Howleen Wolf
•Howl gave a very sloppy kiss...she was drunk off something. Y/N could taste it was was embarrassed and upset with Howleen.

[END]

Rebecca Steam
•Rebecca gave Y/N a kiss thinking that's what they wanted. Y/N smiled and told Rebecca she didn't have to kiss them. They knew they have problems with touch.

[END]

Deuce Gorgen
•Deuce is always giving Y/N kisses but their first kiss was an accident. Heath bumped into Deuce which made him kiss Y/N. Deuce yelled at Heath and all three were sent to the principles office.

[END]

Sirena Von Boo
•Y/N can't kiss Sirena...because she is a ghost...

[END]

Heath Burns
•Heath kissed Y/N which burned their lips...they were sent straight to the nurse's office.

[END]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry it took so long to update!