|Spectra Vondergeist x (Newly Dead!)Reader|Fluff

A...ghost?

Wait...I'm dead?!

How?! How did this happen! I...I-I don't remember how or when I died but I did. Though, I didn't mean to die. I think that at least.

"Are you okay?" A girl put her hand on my shoulder. I jumped back letting out a small shriek. I must have scared her too because she also jumped back. Except she kind of floated back? "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you..." The girl had flowy purple hair and her skin was pale, very pale.

"I-I'm sorry to...I'm just very confused right now..." I say looking down at my feet. They weren't touching the ground. If I still had my beating heart I'm pretty sure it would stop at the thought of being dead. "I...just died. I don't know what to do."

The ghost girl grabbed my hands. "I could help you...I can't help you figure out how you died but I can help you get used to this new undead life." She smiled softly making me feel safe. I nod and she took me to somewhere I didn't recognize. It looked somewhat like a school...

"Hey...I never got your name." I say as we get to the front doors of the school. The girl smiled wider "I'm Spectra, Spectra Vondergeist and your name is?"

I give her a shy smile and I tell her my name "Y/N..."

Spectra squeezed my hand and then the doors to the school opened.

[END]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

This was originally a part of an original story with my original characters...but it felt better with this. So I edited it a bit to fit Monster High.