|Lagoona Blue x (Dragon!) Reader|Fluff

You are a fire dragon monster. Which means you don't really like water all that much. You much rather hangout at the Lava Falls. But your best friend and crush Lagoona Blue loved the pool. So you often spent time at the pool with her. She unfortantly also almost always brought her boyfriend as well. Today she didn't bring him.

"Hey Lagoona where's Gil?" You asked tilling you head. She just rolled her eye's "He's with (R/N)..." You huffed "What the hell? I should have known she would try to make a move o him." You said hugging her trying to comfort her. "I don't know how I didn't see it (Y/N)." She cried onto your shoulder. You blushed as she gripped your shirt digging her head into you're shoulder. You pet her blonde hair. "He really didn't deserve you Lagoona. You were to good for him." She cried into your shoulder for a little bit before pulling away. "I'm going to take a dip. Care to join?" She asked with puffy eyes. You smiled and nodded. You just wanted to make her feel better and if getting in the pool would make her happy then you'd do it. Even if you hated it with all your soul. Before you knew it you and her jumped into the pool hand in hand. The moment your head went under your entire body cooled. You swam up for air. "Well that was fun." You gripped at the pool side. Lagoona smiled at you before laying on her back in the water. You did the same a back float was the best thing you could do in the water.

Lagoon held your hand while the two of you relaxed. "Thank for being my friend." She said smiling. "I love you."

You felt your heart skip a beat. "I-I love you too..." you knew she wouldn't ever Love Love you but hearing her say I love you to you brought a blush to your face. You then started to swim back to the edge of the pool and got out. "It's cold." You said wrapping your towel around your shoulders. She jumps out as well. Lagooa sat next to you her hand on yours.

She looked into your eyes. With everything in your body you fought against the urge to kiss her. Well, that was until she pecked your lips. The both of you blushed and looked away from each other. "S-sorry I-I wasn't s-sure-" You cut her off by saying "N-no it's fine...I actually really wanted to kiss you too." The both of you laughed.

"When you said I love you, you mean you love love me didn't you?" you asked and she nodded. You mentally face palmed. "I really do love you. The reason Gil went running into (R/N) arms was because I wasn't into him like he was me." She confessed holding your hand. You kissed her again and pulled away. "You should have just told me Lagoona. We are best friends." She laid her head on your shoulder and watched the water until curfew.

^^Time Skip^^

After the months past you both came out to your friends. Some were uncomfortable by the news and some were happy for the both of you. Neither of you cared that not all of your friends excepted the both of you. As long as you had each other you two were happy.

END