|Jackson Jykle x (Sound Sensitive!)Reader x Holt Hyde|Angsty-fluff-ish

It was just Jackson and I in my dorm. He said that he wanted to see me in private. Jackson wanted somewhere quiet. I agreed that somewhere quiet would be best. He knew how sensitive my hearing is.

"S-Son what did you want to show me?" I asked while I played with my jacket zipper. Jackson looked nervous. He took a deep breath and said "I wanted you to meet Holt. I just wanted you to know both parts of me." My eyes lit up with joy. I have always wanted to meet Holt, but Jackson on the other hand never wanted me to meet him. Well until now of course. He was always worried Holt's loud nature would hurt me. "Okay!" I whisper yelled in excitement. Jackson held my hand for a moment before turning on Holt's favorite song. Holt appeared and I had to cover my ears because he was already yelling. "Wow! So you must be that dork's little girlfriend~" Holt beamed.

I blushed at being called Jackson's girlfriend. Holt noticed I had my ears covered and he started to apologize for hurting my ears. Holy didn't even know he was yelling. "I'm so sorry Y/N!" I winced feeling jolts of pain shooting through my head. He hugged me tightly feeling horrible for hurting me. When Holt pulled away he held his hands over mine. "I-I didn't mean to..." The radio cut out and he turned back into Jackson. He was crying.

"I'm sorry...I-I...I'm so sorry." Jackson mumbled with tears streaming down his pale face. I took my hands off my ears and Jackson pulled away from me. "I'm okay...It wasn't an accident." I tried to reassure him. Jackson still felt horrible.

[END]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Despite how short I ended up having to make this, I loved it.