18)

Yo dudes, I'm posting one of my 2018 MCR fanfics pretty soon because the idea is amazing what. RIP emo me she listens to Weezer now? I'm disappointed (this is a joke who actually listens to Weezer haha right fam? right?). Yeah, fucking check it out rn. It's about like a vampire council thing tryna do something, I'm not completely sure myself and I wrote it. It's in the process of being edited to be actually readable.

"Fuck bitches. Make money." I say to Gerard as he stares at me directly in the eyes. We're sitting cross-legged on the floor of the woods a few feet away from eachother.

"What does that have to do with anything?" He chuckles a little at my sudden seriousness.

"Just some advice I really need you to keep in mind." I reach down for my drink and take a sip.

"What kind of fucking?" he raises an eyebrow and I spit out the liquid in surprise and amusement.

"Oh my god, Gee. The 'who needs them' kind. I don't know what you were thinking, nasty ass-" I go on a rant calling him all sorts of names as his smile grew.

"I thought you were telling me to become a pimp."

"You're aren't one already?" I shoot him a look and stand up pretending I'm about to walk away, "Damn I was going to give you my resume and everything, tryna get myself a job."

"I don't think hookers need a resume." He watches me soon back around to join him one again in the grass, I take a seat next to him this time.

"Well, I don't know what you're talking about. I own a resume specifically for becoming a hooker."

"If I become a pimp, can you be my first prostitute."

"Anything for you, Gerard." I joke and punch his shoulder.

"Anything for me?" He turns to me, "Buy me a pizza."

"We're in the middle of the woods."

"I thought it was 'anything for Gerard'." He puts his hands up in defence.

"Wait, wait wait! I just thought on a comeback." I sit up straight, gathering his attention, "Pimp? More like simp- GET FUCKING WRECKED."

"I'll kill you! I'm no simp!" He yells at me while I laugh his hands finding their way to my sides to tickle me.

"Gerard stop!"

~~~

"I fucking hate school." Frank grumbles, his chin resting on his hands as he pulls a grimace.

"No shit, I couldn't tell." I say sarcastically.

"Happy Thursday, Gerard is excited about tomorrow and the answer to the big question." He changes the subject, switching to only one palm, swiveling his head to look at me.

I feel my heart sink at the thought. "And you're not?" I nudge him with my elbow before turning my attention to the viles of liquid on the table in front of us. I'm so glad I have such a helpful chemistry partner.

Fronk inhales, and quietly speaks, "Well, I don't have an overwhelming crush on you."

"Shut up don't say that, and yes you do."

"Hmm you wish I did, but he does." The boy huffs and grabs a beaker with harmless chemicals inside, "I will not need science for my future occupation. Why is this neon yellow liquid important again?"

"Its-" I turn to the boy to lecture him only to see the solution disappearing, "FRANK NO!"

"What?" He takes a big gulp to clear his mouth, the glass clanks as it's returned to the table, "Jesus that was unpleasant."

"You're a fucking moron-"

"Y/n. No swearing in class." The teacher cuts me off.

"Did you not just-" She sends me a glare so I shut my mouth and punch Frank in the shoulder. "You know you're an idiot right?" I say in a more hushed tone.

He just laughs, "That wasn't anything damaging right?"

"You'll be fine."

~~~

"Guess what day it is?" Gerard sings out in joy.

I scratch my head and look at the surprising energetic boy, "The fuck are you looking to happy, you understand it's 6 in the morning right?"

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Gerard folds his arms and sits on the bed next to me. I try to glare at him but I can't help but smile. "It's Friday."

"Shit. Don't remind me." I flop back down and hide myself within the blankets.

"What's wrong?"

"Gee, just come here." I reach my hand out and grab his. His fingers interlock with mine and a frown comes to his face.

"Is something going on?"

"I'll explain later." I tug on his hand again and he lies down next to me, still looking confused.

I lift the covers up and drag him further down next to me, wrapping my other arm around his while tightly holding onto his hand with the other as he led on his back. I can feel myself start to shake as I hold my favourite person as close to me as I could; he must have felt this as the turned onto his side so he was facing me, so he could see the tears streaming down my face. He didn't say anything, he just places his cold hand on the side of my face, gently wiping them away.

"G-Gerard-" I try to speak but he shushes me.

"Don't worry, just- just come here." He opens his arms up for a hug and I welcome it immediately, clinging onto him. "Want to tell me what's happening?"

I shake my head as an answer and hold onto him as tight as I can, not wanting to let go, feeling as if this will be the last time I will ever be able to hug him. He held onto me with just as much force, but with such delicacy as if I was the last reminder of a dead loved one.

A few minutes pass before I take hold of his shoulders and push him away in order to take a good look at every feature on his face. I take a deep breath to calm my beating heart, remembering each aspect of his face, every dimple, every eyelash, the bags under his eyes. It was all so perfect.

~~~

"Gerard, you just go. I'll catch up with you later, I still have a few things to take care of here." I give him a reassuring smile, directing him to the window.

"I- okay. I'll catch you there." He frowns but ducks under and out anyway.

"Bye Gee." I watch as he bravely gets to his feet and walks across the dodgy bridge.

I watch as he practically leaps through the other side into his bed, a sad smile making its way to my face as I look back on all the good times I've had with the childlike man. His head shoots up again, turning to me with his iconic smile. I wave at him and he waves back.

"I love you, Gerard." I say as he gets up, walking out of his bedroom door. "I really do."

I watch him stop in his tracks and begin to turn around to face me. Fuck okay. I let my legs go dead so I fall to the floor in efforts to avoid his gaze and hopefully having him believe he imagined it.

Can one of you give me a guy's name? My favourite will feature in ✨the last chaper✨. Which is coming kinda close now kids in sorry to say. Also expect more chapters today or tomorrow for those of you reading in the time this is being posted.