6)

"oh my god baby are you okay? I got the message, is it really broken?" Frankie pulls me into a warm hug.

"I'm fine, and yeah it's really broken! I mean a lot of thanks to Gerard though for helping me and taking me to the hospitapl." I look out the window to see Gerard in his room on his laptop. "How did you get into my house?"

"Yeah, thank God he was there, huh" he smiles at me and let's go. He ignores my last question.

"Haha yeah, I'm sorry for canceling yesterday again... Hold on, I thought you didn't skip school! How come you're here?!" I look at him with a shocked smile on my face. "You're not being naughty are you Waffles?"

"Haha, no no, I'm a good boy, I'm always doing the right thing-"

"Really, cuz the first time I met you, you were about to go into the schools office but you baled and threw a waffle at the window instead." I shake my head and laugh at the memory.

"Well.. I'll give you that! And yeah I did skip, just for you" he winks, "but I don't know why Gerard is next door, home. I mean he said he was working on a project but... I don't know what that would be." He shrugs and looks at Gerard through the window. "But come on, enough about him, how are you feeling, seriously?"

"I'm great, yeah I'm great! I mean the doctor told me not to move around too much for a couple of days whilst it's healing but I should be up and about soon. But for now, I havvvee to be lazy!" I laugh and fall onto the bed.

"Oh my god of course!" He exclaims and lies next to me. "Today is going to fun. Even if we're just lying around."

"Yeah" I turn to look at him. "You're pretty"

"And you're on pain meds." He smirks at me, "but you're pretty as well. Maybe even prettier than me."

"Hehe, thank you. What you wanna do today, Ferb?"

"Nothing, everything, anything. As long as we do it together." He stares into my eyes and wraps one of his fingers around two on mine.

"Mm Frank Iero." I smirk. "What a line. Use it on every girl?"

"Hmm only the ones I like." He winks at me and smiles fully.

I gasp jokingly, "Frankie!" I feel my cheeks go pink.

"Hey, hey, hear me out." He holds onto my hand and brings the other one up to play with my hair. "I just think that I'd like to spend a lot more time with you. A lot. And hopeeefully, call you mine one day."

"Hmm why not just ask." I whisper.

"I will."

"Okay"

"Hey"

"What?"

"Be mine?"

"Sure."

"Thanks"

"Hey

"What's up babe"

"Be mine?"

"No" a smile grows in his face.

"Excuse me" I give him a look.

"I'm kiidddiinnnggg" he says and pulls me into a tight hug.

"You're gonna kill me" I choke out not being able to breathe properly.

He chuckles."Good." He loosens his grip a little. "Just let me know if I'm going a bit fast for you. I have a tendency to scare people away that way."

I know I probably shouldn't, but I felt a bit bad for him. That sentence alone made it clear that someone had left him for something like that. Though in my eyes it's adorable. If someone's going fast that means they really must like you and therefore it's okay to just say if something is going a little too fast. "I will." I pause for a little while and we hold onto eachother. "Same goes for you, hey?"