11)

"ahhhhhhaaaaaa FUCKKKK" I grab my head and roll around.

"Morning y/n" I hear Mikey.

"What happened" I groan.

"party at Frank's.. how you feeling?" he asks nicely.

"ugh, hung over." I sit up. "is Gerard home?"

"yep, he got back like half an our ago, he's got a hangover too." Mikey laughs a little.

"You drank as much as me, how are you normal." I get up and stretch only to get dizzy.

"I had nothing compared to what you had." he shakes his head.

"Meanie. I'm gonna go sleep with Gerard cuz sounds like he's as bad as me and I need cuddles" I pout and leave the room. Each foot step felt heavier than the last. I eventually stumbled through the door and lumbered over to the bed. "can I sleep with you?"

I didn't get much of a reply but just an approving groan coming from underneath the mountain of duvets and blankets. I crawl underneath and try and feel for Gee who was buried somewhere inside. I eventually find his arm and use it as leverage to simultaneously pull myself towards him and him to me.

"Frank and I aren't together anymore." I say quietly, the reality finally hitting me a little.

I hear him sigh "what's a dick. He was drunk but he shouldn't have done that. He was worrying about you until he passed out" Gerard pulls me into a hug but eventually moves his hands down to my waist and pulls in closer for a proper cuddle. "like don't get cocky-"

That makes me chuckle a little already.

"shush I said don't get cocky. But like don't feel bad about what happened. Like don't get self conscious because you are ya know...." he trails off and puts his forehead against mine.

"know what" I ask wondering where he was going with that.

"uh like, you're a very pretty young woman and you've got a cool personality. He really threw something away there." he says barely stopping for a breath. Speaking of which.

"Your breath stinks" I adjust my arms around his neck.

"so does yours, it's kinda repulsive" he laughs a little and so do I. "Ya know, you're not good at taking compliments."

"what do you mean?" I ask, more to hear his voice as it's quite soothing and I can feel myself falling asleep again.

Gerard's pov

"You know like, I don't know how to describe it but you often try and change the subject. It's fine. It's kinda sweet but I want you to believe what people say, or like what I say because most of the time it's true. Like your hair is always so soft, and your makeup whatever you do always suits your pretty face and your clothes fit nicely to your body, even if you're wearing my shitty stuff." I open my eyes to look at her, she looks like she's fallen asleep. "you have nice eyes as well." I keep talking to her. "and your smile is just adorable. You have a good heart as well, like you try to do the right thing even if the person doesn't deserve it, and you try to do the right thing even if what you're doing is wrong but you try to do the good thing. I don't know what I'm saying. Your humour is amazing, like one of the funniest people I know. It pisses me off how you can't see that." I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Fuck you bitch"

Ew why does she effect me so much. I continue to stare at her. I slowly feel my headache coming back and regret being awake. I close my eyes and pull her close, Slowly drifting to sleep... but before I do, I hear a little voice.

"Fuck you too babes"

"Y/n?" I say trying to wake myself up.

"Sorry, and thank you." she says quietly, almost a whisper.