prologue

So many SPOILERS in this so don't read if you don't want any spoilers.

Well.. if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say. You are new at school. You just don't wanna let anyone down. Especially Gerard. He's your best friend. It took a while for him to warm up to you though. I say a while, it was only an hour or two after school haha. You kinda fall for Frank, which is sad for Gerard because he's in love with you. Yes you're that amazing. Some crazy stuff happens. Gerard even steals your underwear. I just wanna say that I have prewritten this, I just don't like posting. Though I'll probably just put it all out at once and hope for the best! You also kiss Mikey, he seems to know your drama more than anyone and when he helps you. You just can't help it. And well... Ray? Let's say we all enjoy truth or dare! Please don't get attached to characters because I can't promise it has a happy ending, but I can promise that I'm not okay.

This story is based off the song itself. Like, you break your foot, you have to tell Gerard that it's better off this way..... BUT WAIT DON'T GO! You might go back to him! Or maybe.... Just maybe... There'll be the biggest plot twist in existence and it turns out the boys are actually part of a cult and they can live forever and they let you join the cult so you can live with them forever but you keep falling out and forgetting and finding yourself with them again! I'm kidding, of course. But you and Gerard do fall in love.

Also most of that information is a load of bullshit, read for yourself.

Right the rest of this is just the lyrics to I'm not okay, feel welcome to read it if you wanna remember and kinda figure out what might happen!

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way
For all the dirty looks
For photographs your boyfriend took
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems? (I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
To be a joke and look
Another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time
Take a good hard look

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took?
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this
I'm okay (trust me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay (okay)

Source: LyricFind