10)

"Hey baby!" He yells as he pulls me into a hug. "How you doiinnn" he walks inside with me in his arms stumbling about while walking in.

"Are you drunk already?" I laugh out a little, he just hmms and let's go of me. "Dude you forgot Gerard! Sorry we're late." I realise that we left Gerard at the door.

"You came with Gerard?" He asks and holds onto my shoulders. I couldn't tell if he was angry or not.

"Is that okay?" I ask cautiously.

"Uh yeah yeah yeah." He slurred. "Do you always hang out with him?"

"Well I guess he's my neighbor, remember?" I add.

"Oh right. Hey ya know, we should all run away together."

"What do you mean?" I ask curious about what's going on in his brain. We walk further in and Gerard waves at me and goes his own direction.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, "well, I was thinking, we finish school. And we all, me, you, Gerard, Mikey and Ray, should just drive away and never look back! We'll share a small place and all of us will work for money and keep it!" He sounded like a little kid. "And and we'll buy food! And we'll have jobs! And we can travel! And eventually we'll get a good pay and buy a place in the woods and we'll live like royalty! We don't even have to get jobs! We could steal stuff! BECOME A GANG!"

I laughed at his childish antics. "Yeah, we should do that." I smiled at him as his face lit up.

"Hey Y/n" he says almost shyly and I him in response, "sometimes, I get upset that I can't live forever."

"I get that Frankie. There's so much to do, such little time. Sometimes I just want to be immortal... Other times, I don't want to exist. It would be good if both were possible." I get deep bruh.

"I get it." he nods his head and holds onto my hands. "Now come on. You need to catch up"

He pulls me into the other room, full of people bumping into eachother and dancing to the loud music, I shout above it and hope Frank can hear me. "Catch up on what?"

"Drinking!"

(ノ゚0゚)ノ~

I had completely forgot about Gerard until I saw him there, talking to his brother. He makes eye contact with me and smiles.

I instantly felt butterflies (like who wouldn't, screenshotting that photo made me uwu)

I instantly felt butterflies (like who wouldn't, screenshotting that photo made me uwu). I know I shouldn't, I was going out with Frank. But god he is gorgeous. I blush and wave at him a little. I blamed my feelings on the booze and pushed past a few people to get too him.

"Hey Geee" I coo and plop down on the sofa next to him.

He was obviously as drunk as me cuz he replied with, "heyoooo my two legged friend!"

I frown and smile at him. "How's the party going?"

"Great! I am feeling it!" He tilts his head back and stares at me. "I have a question for you y/n"