2)

I laugh for the millionth time in the past hour. These guys are actually amazing. Gerard still hasn't really warmed up to me though. But Frank is really cute-

My thoughts were interrupted as the bell rings. "Shit next class!" I say and jump to run back to the changing rooms.

"Hey don't worry," Ray explains, "we'll just skip." He shrugs.

"Well yeah, go and get changed N/n (nickname) and meet us back here" Frank added. I looked at the boys, only just noticing none of them were in uniform.

I roll my eyes and mutter 'okay' as I jog back to get changed into my clothes from earlier, black ripped skinny jeans, a nirvana t with a stripey shirt underneath and my ol' converse.

Frank's pov.

I watched y/n walk away and I smiled to myself. I'm kinda finding myself liking her. "So what do you guys think?" I say a little cocky at the fact i met her first.

"She's awesome!" Mikey exclaims not letting the other two talk, "and not to mention super hot. I mean what."

Ray chuckles at Moiks, "yeah but she's so funny and ugh can we keep her!" He says mocking a childish tone.

"YAS WE CAN KEEP HER!" I say smiling widely, joking of course.

"She's okay I guess." Gerard speaks up.

"Just okay?" I say what we were all thinking.

"She's a little loud. I don't know, just not really feeling it." He shrugged and looked at the floor, his hair covering his eyes and cheeks.

"Alright well. You guys will have to get along. I'm sorry if you aren't keen." Ray says blankly.

Just then Y/n comes back around the corner. She's stunning. Usghwudjcie no. Sorry. Wait. Okay cool here we go.

Your pov

"Yo yo yo bitches." I say flipping them all off. Frank smiles and chews on his lip ring. I get distracted whoops. "I-i uh" I try to focus on something else. I turn to Gerard who is looking into my soul. I sit down next to Mikey. I know Gerard doesn't like me but the look in his eyes conveyed confusion.. which confused me. Jesus okay. "What we gonna do?" I ask finally getting my words out.

"Uhh well" Ray cutely bobs his head. "We could chill here or we could go somewher-"

Gerard cuts him off. "I don't wanna go anywhere, too tired."

"Fair enough." Mikey says laying his head on my lap. I giggle slightly and mess up his hair. He doesn't seem to care as he drops off to sleep in my lap.

"That was quick" I say giggling even more.

The other boys just rolled their eyes and we all started chatting again.

Gerard kept glaring at me as we we're talking.

(♡ >ω< ♡)

Time skip end of day.

The final bell rings and I stretch my arms out, popping them. "Thanks for a great day guys, I'll see ya tomorrow"

Everyone said their goodbyes, apart from Gerard who ignored me.

We all walked off in different directions. I had a lot of fun with the boys today, I know Gerard doesn't like me, but he didn't have to blank out everything I said. My house wasn't that far from the school but still a bit of a walk. I looked around me taking in the view when I spot Gerard not too far behind me. I dawdle a little so he can catch up with me. When he notices that I'm up to something, he squints his eyes at me.

"What are you doing" he says, frowning.

"Ah so you do know I exist!" I say sassily, "gonna walk you home Babs, thank me later."

"Please don't" he says as he huffs and speeds past me.

"Please it would be a pleasure.... M'lady" I say bowing and walking quicker to catch up.

He exhales through his nose laughing like he'd just received a funny text and replied 'lol'. Specific.

"Please! I'll buy ya a drink!" He stops walking and looks around at me.

"Go on then. but ONLY cuz of the drink and Frank seems to really like you." He says and nods me to walk beside him.

I blush at his comment and follow him to the nearest shop.

"So what kind of music do you like?" I ask fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh ya know, all sorts. Misfits.. that kinda thing." He said looking straight on. Wow short answer isizjekfosk this is just how you make friends tho I guess.

"Oh cool! I love the Misfits! I have so much merch it's unreal!" I say waving my arms in the air for dramatic effect (like how SpongeBob did when he said imagination).

He chuckled a little bit, "oh right, Madame. And what other stuff do you listen too."

"Oooo well, nirvana.. notice my t-shirt" I run my hand across my chest, pointing out it's design "I like iron maiden- erm- and ugh! There's too many to count!!"

He seemed a little entertained by my passion of music and how difficult I was finding it to get the words I was looking for out. "Haha you're weird." He chuckled.

"I may be weird but I'm pretty cool. You gotta admit it bro."

"Nah"

I stare at him with a smug smile. "Are you sure about that"

"Fine I guess you're okay! I wouldn't go as far as cool!"

"Haha, wanker." I mumble the last word to myself.

"What did you just call me?!!" He exclaimed raising his eyebrows.

"Haha it's British slang!"

"I'm not even gonna ask....shorty" He sighed shaking his head in a joking manner. I smiled at him and he looked my way.

"Hey!" I shout offended but then I smirk/smile at him.

"What you smiling at?!!"

"Hmm I'm just glad we're friends." I link my arm in his while he's not expecting it. "Now come my old chum! Into the shoop we go!" I exclaim as we enter the local corner shop.

It will get more Gerard-y just wait!
Not editted oops! Sorry if it doesn't make sense