7)

"You're so stupid! What it it spills!" I yell and laugh at Frank's stupid actions

He tilts his head down and removes the cup. "Excuse me, Waffles. I am a master and stuff like that."

I raise an eyebrow at him and smile. "Surreee" I wink.

"Oo, careful what you say madam, I gave you a piggy back here, I might not give you one back home." He walks closer to where I am sat on the wall and puts an arm on either side of me.

"I'm just kidding! You're awesome." I keep smiling at him.

"Oh really?" He comes closer.

"Yes" I lean towards his face, "but don't get cocky." I lean away and he pouts before sliding his hand behind my neck and pulling me in for a kiss.

I hear the sound of a camera going off and I pull away looking for where the sound came from. I turn to see Frank's other hand holding a camera. "For my collection." He winks.

"Mm stalker." I lean in and kiss him again.

I know this is going so fast. Crazy fast. But we're teenagers right? Why not rush in? Plus, I really feel it with Frank (I know you do too).

"Oh hey, remember that party I mentioned on your first day?" He piped up, running his hand up and down my arm.

"Yes, of course."

"Well, how's next weekend? Everything is sorted, we just need the main event." He winks at me and I giggle. I suddenly thought to myself. What's these guys status in this school? I mean I know it doesn't matter because I'm friends with them, but I didn't really find out on my first day.

"Hmm sounds good. Hopefully my foot will be better." I say.

"Mm hopefully, I'll have to carry you around if it's not"

"Oh lord, come on say stuff like that and I'll wanna break it more." I hit his shoulder and swing my legs like a little kid.

He laughs and looks down, "I need more photos of you. Can I get one with you and your broken foot."

I laugh and cock my head backwards. "Yes! Yes let's do it! But in return I get one of you."

"Sure" he takes a few steps backwards and kneels with the camera too his eye.

I pull my broken foot up higher to my body, which hurt a little but not much. I stick out my tongue, close my eyes and point at my foot. "That good?"

"It's perfect!" He jogs back over too me and kisses me. He shuffles things around and gives me the camera, he was kind of showing me how to use it when he finds a little bit if paper. He puts it between his lips and focuses on sorting out the camera case.

"Alright, time for yours.... I want you too" *click!* "Too late!"

 I want you too" *click!* "Too late!"