3)

"What other stuff can you cook?" I ask feeling drunk even though I've had nothing to drink.

"Yah yah yah yah yah! Only pasta! And thats at a push! I'll burn the house down. Nay! The whole neighborhood!" He said continuing to look up at the sky. It was turning dark really quickly.

"Wow... A grown Gerard in its truest and saddest form. But this Gerard is also fancy with the use of the word 'nay' I don't know what to believe any more." I speak to myself almost as my eyes also dance across the sky.

"What! Sad?"

"Dude you can't cook pasta without burning it apparently! That's kinda sad."

"Fine whatever." He looks over at me on the floor and scoots closer. "Can you cook?"

"Uh I guess a few things, my parents are barely ever home so I have to fend for myself." I grab his hand and pull him up off the ground. "Come on, let's go somewhere."

He followed me without question, after a while of walking he spoke up, "do you even know where you're going going?"

"Nope only lived round here for two days." I sigh, and he chuckles.

"Come on. Let me take you somewhere." He states emphasising 'me'. He grabs my hand and we start walking in a different direction.

All I can focus on is the fact that he is holding onto my hand and leading me to where we need to go. I felt the heat rise to my face and I look up at Gerard. I've only just noticed how much taller he is compared to me. I mean I'm short I guess. But he's a lot taller than you'd think when you're up close.

"Here." He says sounding pleased with himself.

I look around me and wonder where I am. It's just a little clearing in the forest.

"What is this place?" I say looking up at the sky. It wasn't as cliche as I thought it would be, just a little space in a wood. It may have been small but the aura that surrounded the place was peaceful, endearing. I don't know how to describe it.... Homely. I don't know why.

"It's my favourite spot. I know it's not much but it's special to me. It's where I chill out ya know." He smiles to himself a little but it instantly drops. "I haven't told anyone about this place so.. so don't say anything about this place, at all, or you'll regret it."

I giggle at his remark. "Won't tell a soul. Don't worry."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." We link our pinky fingers and I look up from our hands to him. He's staring at me. My breath hitches as I realize how close we are. Before I can say anything he turns around and walks away. Oh. Okay.

(。♡‿♡。)

Time skip, you guys decide to go back home.

"This is me." I say turning to my house.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?"

"I thought you were walking me home like you said earlier." He said frowning.

"I thought you were walking me back, you were following me."

"Uh no you were following me."

"Uh really cuz it looks like we're at my house." I sass.

"Yeah but.. I live just next door." I look from my house to his, there was a 6ft gap between the two houses.

"Okay see ya" I say nervously deciding to move on.