Jaime Lannister #2

Hello everyone, I'm back (again)! It's been quite some time and I'm so so sorry if any of you have been waiting for updates. These past months have been quite the rollercoaster for me due to me catching COVID and a really close relative of mine passed away. I hope that all of you still enjoy my writing and promise that updates will be soon

If you have any request, feel free to comment or message me and don't be shy to say anything related to my writing whether it's a mistake I made or a critic. Please vote and add this book to your library or reading lists and enjoy!!!

////////////////////

Making and sewing was a full time job and very much needed yet being a seamstress didn't pay that much. You were from the North and move to Kings Landing after a rather nasty fight between you and your father about your future. He would rather you settle down with a very much older man rather than pursuing your hobby. That led to you leaving a letter for your dear mother and running away. Now, 5 years later you have a successful tailor shop in the middle of the capitol. 

It was a quiet morning where you spend the free time finishing some odd dresses for the ladies in the Red Keep and writing your income for this month. It was peaceful until the bell on your door could be heard. Looking up from your desk, you see multiple guards and immediately tidy yourself up since there weren't this many guards unless it's for the royal family. Seeing a familiar face among the crowd, you bow down and said "Your Majesty, it's a pleasure to see you again."

It was Olenna Tyrell who became a acquaintance to you after you helped her during your time in Highgarden. She's a loyal costumer who you kept in touch after leaving and one of the reasons the shop have became so famous around Westeros. "(y/n), this is Margaery Tyrell. She's my granddaughter and soon will be betrothed to the King. She need a new dress with the Lannister colours and I believe you will be the best on the job since your dresses have been one of a kind" said Olenna while introducing to a new pretty face who have this aura of confidence. You nodded and lead the way to measure for the supposedly exclusive gown for the announcement of the betrothal. 

Seeing many new faces after that day and how word spread around that you were making the future queen's dress, you gain many different costumers and it really made you excited to try new styles and listening or snooping to some interesting stories from your newest costumers. Making new friends while seeing some old ones bring a smile to your face. A couple days later, you went to the Red Keep to personally deliver the Lannister colored gown to the new addition of the guest in the Red Keep since it was a very important item.

You found yourself lost inside while searching for the soon to be Queen when you bumped into someone from the opposite way. You apologized many times before looking eye to eye to the one and only Kingslayer. "My, my. Why are you running around, my lady?" said the Kingslayer while looking at you up and down. "Nothing, my lord. I'm not a lady and I was just ... looking for Lady Margaery Tyrell, her dress is done for the announcement." you replied while looking anywhere except the man in front of you. He points to a direction and said "Just up those stairs and you'll find her room." Thanking him and you were about to walk away quite quickly when a hand grabs ahold of your arm. Jaime Lannister whispered to your ears "May I see you again, my lady?" You were too shocked by the closeness and instead of answering, you ran away with the dress flinging around. 

After delivering the clothing, the Tyrell's graciously invited you to the wedding as an thank you and you couldn't refused. Preparing a simple dress for yourself, you were having nerves about coming. A part is because it's an important event and a small voice inside of your head was warning you about once again meeting with the infamous Kingslayer. He kept showing up in your head and whatever you do, you can't seem to get him out. 

You didn't realize how many days had gone by and it was only 2 days until the wedding. You were manning your desk when you overheard a conversation regarding the Lord Commander. "... it was not a surprise to me. He didn't look anything like King Robert." said one person in the conversation. another said "Well, maybe the rumours are true. Maybe the King is Lord Jaime's son. The Lannister's perhaps aren't that different from the Targaryen's." A gasp was heard from the previous person and said "What a scandal. Did you hear about..." You blocked the rest of the conversation after hearing that part of conversation. You were stunned by that information and you made a note on your mind that you would avoid the man that kept showing on your head.

The wedding was spectacular. Even though you were standing near the back but you could see the air of elegance coming from the couple. Sensing tensions between Lady Olenna and the King's Mother, you retreated back but accidentally bumped into someone's back. "We met again, how lovely." Turns out, you once again bumped to Sir Jaime Lannister. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry but I must go." said by you and you were about to walked out from the conversation when a hand grasp your wrist. 

"It's improper, don't you think, to walk out when someone wants to talk to you?" said Jaime. You replied "My apology, Sir but I must make haste as many of my orders haven't been packed." A hand grasp your wrist and the person who you just talked to  said "Don't you be scared of me, love. We're just beginning our friendship." Your breath was caught by that sentence and you quickly leave the man that will be in your mind a lot in the future.