Jorah Mormont #1

Jorah Mormont

Meereen is a crowded city. Filled with sellers from around the world and people looking for a shelter, it's a place where people live with peace. But of course, it's not really your home.

Being away from your home is hard. When your dad was released from his duty as Kingsguard, he started to search for the last Targaryen. Not wanting to live in the capital alone, you join him on his trip.

"Where is she, Father?" Said you while you both were spying on top of a building. Your father looked at you and said "Just be patience. She will arrive soon."

Looking down, you see a young girl with white hair accompanied by an older man. You both climbed down and saw the girl was being passed a odd looking ball by a little girl. Suspected that it was filled with something dangerous, your father started to approach the girl. Turns out that it was filled by a manticore. Your father killed the manticore while you chase the little girl before she escaped. Not being able to catch her, you turn around and see your father already talking to Daenerys Targaryen. You stood behind your father before catching the eye of the older man accompanying Daenerys.

Following your father and Daenerys, you walk beside the man. "What's your name, milady?" Ask the man while still staring ahead. "(Y/N). And you're not from around here, are you?" Said you while slowly looking around. He responded "Aye, I'm from the North, Bear Island." You just nodded at his respond and both of you just looked at the sky as the sun slowly goes down

—————————

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating and this imagines only 277 words. I truly sorry and thank you for all the people that have read my book and truly appreciate the ones who vote.

Please comment to request any imagines, preferences or to comment / critique about how I write. Please like and vote, thank you 🙏 😊😊🙏