Request

/////////////////////

Hey everyone This is a request by EquineLilly , I'm sorry if this isn't what you had in mind but hope you enjoy. I have a soft spot for Jojen because I'm a huge fan of Thomas Brodie Sangster who played Jojen! For others who want to request, just comment or message me and please don't be shy.

Also, everyone please stay safe and try not to go out of your house. This is hard times for all of us but we can live through this!!!

The gif above isn't mine, I found it on google and it belongs to whomever created it. Hope you enjoy this imagine and lots of love to you all.

///////////////////////

Being an only child has a lot of responsibility. Your mother couldn't get pregnant after you and your father is quite happy with you being his heir. After all, your family is not a very big one even though you are one of the most trusted bannermen of House Stark. You grew up in the household of Reed and due to that, you grew close to Jojen and Meera Reed.

Growing up with the Reed siblings as your best friends, you grew wary of the battle happening in the world. Knowing that Jojen is a greenseer, you made a pact with Meera who is the oldest sibling to always protect Jojen and each other until the end. But you never know that you end up falling for Jojen. Yes, it's cliché to fall for one of your best friends but Jojen was always there for you and you didn't realize it until Meera pointed it out for you.

The three of you was always up for mischief and both your parents aren't exactly pleased with that. But with Jojen's wit and your sense for danger, you often sneak out to the woods to go hunting or just to enjoy a stroll. Your parents never forbade you to hunt because you're a girl but they grow very cautious of your well being as the heir of your house.

Waking up with a smile on your face, you quickly realized that the sun is already rising and you made a promise to Jojen and Meera to go hunting when the sun started to rise. Immediately, you put on a pair of trousers, a long sleeve shirt, a pair of boots, and a black cloak to cover your body. Running to the horse stables while eating an apple, you didn't realized that a rock stood in front of you and before you know it, you tripped and fall right into someone's arms.

"Who knew you would fall for me, (y/n)?" said Jojen with a smirk on his face. Your heart beating ao much faster that usual and your face shows the red tint on your cheeks. Helping you stand up, Jojen holds you hand and didn't let go until he is sure you're good. You both kept staring at each other. It was a nice moment... until Meera yells at you from her horse.

Riding your horse, you absorb the quiet and peaceful surroundings that you rarely get in the castle. Not realizing of the boy who kept his gaze on you, you looked around and found a field full of winter aconite which is your favourite flower. You stopped your horse and started to pick up some of the flowers to put in your room. While you pick on the flowers, Jojen and Meera decided to leave you alone and go to the river just a little bit further.

While picking the flowers, you didn't acknowledge the man slowly creeping behind you. Alone and unprepared, your instinct was to scream when the stranger wrapped his arms around you. Kicking and screaming, you were struggling to let go and get out of the man's grip. Before you know it, you fell into the ground and hit a pile of snow. The last thing you heard was the sound of Meera fighting in the background and Jojen trying to keep you awake.

/////////////////////

Waking up, you flutter your eyes and looked around your room. Knowing you have been moved, you immediately search for someone that had been with you. Looking around, your eyes finally set on Jojen who was sleeping in the chair at the end of you bed. Gently shaking him, you were exhausted but wanting to know what happen.

"Jojen, please wake up." Said you while gently shaking Jojen. He woke up and quickly realized that you were awake and started to ramble. "(y/n)! You're awake... must find Meera... your parents were worried.. I'm sorry for not being with you..." You just quietly chuckling on the boy's behaviour and stopped his rambling by holding his hands

"Jojen, I'm fine. No need to call the Maester, I just need some rest." Said you while fixing the bed around you. The Maester comes to you room and checks on you. Patting the space next to you, you gestured for Jojen to lay next to you while the Maester checks on you who kept telling him that you were fine. Jojen who is still shocked, lay next to you and put his arms around you. That gesture alone makes the butterfly on your stomach grew and the red tint on your cheeks to rise. Both you ends up falling asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, you were awake by the barking of dogs from outside. Slowly waking up, you realized that the pillow you sleep on wasn't a pillow but Jojen's chest. Flabbergasted, your sudden movement woke Jojen up.

"Morning darling." Said Jojen. His voice was slightly raspy because he just woke up. His voice brings a smile to your face because it reassure you that he was safe and not in danger. Keeping your gaze on him, you slowly lean towards his face and before you know it, Jojen cups your face and kiss you. The kiss wasn't your first but the fireworks and feeling made it the most special one. Not wanting to let each other go, you reluctantly pulls away but kept your foreheads touching.

"I love you (y/n), always have been and always will. Since the day you came and accidentally steps on my toe, I have fallen in love with you, (y/f/n)." said Jojen while he still cups you face. Laughing softly, you kisses him again and it was the official start of your journey with Jojen.