Jon Snow #1

Jon Snow

People rarely appreciate it but The Wall is a masterpiece. Built to protect mankind and to keep out danger. Though it's very cold but you always must see two sides to everything. The Wall is a magnificent underrated place to be.

You were (y/n) Bolton, daughter to Roose Bolton. Your mother was a kind woman who died and never known you and your twin, Ramsay. Even though you are twins, you were the opposite of each other but he was your twin brother.

You, Theon and Sansa barely escaped your brother. Why do yo escape with them? It's the question everyone asked. The reason is that you couldn't live a day just with your brother who truly loved you but you seen a side of him that scared you and you decide to escape with Sansa and Theon.

While Theon is going to Pyke, you join Sansa, Brienne and Podrick to Castle Black. Although the greetings weren't so kind to you but everyone eventually make you accepted. But you love calmness and quietness and the top of the Wall is the quietest place in Castle Black.

" Enjoying the cold, Lady Bolton? " The deep sound of the Lord Commander scare you. Almost falling to the bottom of the enormous wall, you took a few steps behind and bumped into Jon Snow. He holds your body and you quickly stand your body straight and fixed your coat. " Well, I've lived at worst state than this, Lord Commander. This might sounds weird to other people but I liked it up here. It's peaceful yet it's also dangerous in a way. This is my kind of place. "

He was shocked by your answer but also quite liked it. There's not that many people who have said they enjoy visiting the Wall. He was so focused on the bad side of living in the Wall but now because of you, he sees the beauty of the magnificent wall made by mankind. You were shivering cause the cold wind just attacked you. Suddenly, you felt a piece of fur being put on top of you and when you turned around, you sees Jon about to head down. Before you could say something, Jon said before turning around and going down " Don't be in here too long, Lady (y/n). We'll missed you." You turned back to the sun and smiled, thinking about the mysterious Lord Commander.

———————————————

Please comment to request any imagines, preferences or to just comment / critique about how I write.

And the gif doesn't belongs to me. I'm sorry if the person who own it thinks I'm using it