Oberyn Martell #1

Oberyn Martell

The sea was comforting for you. It's the one place you feel save after you left your family. It's the one place that truly feels like home. It's the one place you can let out your emotions.

The Red Keep was a beautiful place in several way. It was sunny and colorful, like your home, Tarth. Yet it doesn't feel like home. You feel lonely and scared in the crowds of Kings Landing.

Lady (y/n) of house Tarth. You were sent to Kings Landing to study with the best swordsman in the South. Your father was sad when you choose to go to Kings Landing and your sister, Brienne, went to serve Renly Baratheon in Storm's End. You left bringing your armor, your sword and your family diadem.

In Kings Landing, you train with ser Barristan Selmy before he was released from his duty. After that, you either join the City Watch time to time to help with their duties or train with Jaime and Bronn. At night, you spend your time wondering around the city.

That morning, you were taking a stroll near Blackwater Bay. Where the common people were exchanging and selling their items and the Golden Cloaks were patrolling. You stood at the edge of the port and just seeing the wide ocean.

" Missing your home, Lady (y/n)? " said the mysterious man standing behind you. Know no one except the residents of the Red Keep, you turn around and point your sword to his neck. You were suprised finding Oberyn Martell, Prince of Dorne and the Red Viper. And immediately returning your sword to your side and bowing.

" Prince Oberyn, I'm sorry for pointing my sword at you but you frightened me."

" It's alright, my lady. I was just enjoying the view, as were you." said Oberyn while making circles around you. His gaze was at you, specifically at your body. " If you're not busy my lady, would you accompany me for a stroll in the gardens?" he asked while offering his arm to you. You were hesitant but accept his offer and took his arm.

The gardens of the Red Keep was beautiful but nothing compare to the view of your island. Oberyn noticed that you weren't paying to what his saying and abruptly whisper to your ear " Are you alright, my lady?" The action caught you suprised and make you trip over a fallen branch. Oberyn quickly caught your body, pulled you to his chest and said " Pay attention, my lady. You don't want to fall to the wrong hands."

His gaze towards you was seducting. You, the person who never catch feelings, was falling for the infamous Red Viper. Scared to a new and unknown feeling to you, you let go of his grip and ran to your chambers, leaving the Dornish man in a garden full of sunshine.

———————————

Please comment to request any imagines, preferences or to just comment / critique about how I write.

And the gif doesn't belongs to me. I'm sorry if the person who own it thinks I'm using it